20. weak

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

EVAN WOLFE

My head was pounding, throbbing in unbelievable pain. My name is yelled in shock but I'm unsure as to who shouted it. I wince as I attempt to open my eyes, when I see daylight I instantly shut them again not being able to bare the bright light.

"You take Sam, I've got him," I hear a muffled voice behind me. The voice sounded determined and strong.

"Oh my God," I think that's Sams voice. "I forgot that you can't heal." His laugh then fills the air.

"What kind of pathetic wolf can't heal?" He sneers.

"I said that's enough!" Jaxon roars so loud that it makes me shiver on the ground. "I'm almost fucking done with you Sam, if you think you're getting out of this easily then you thought wrong."

My body is swept up into warm arms quickly, my head rolls onto their shoulder. Then the smell of gasoline hits my nose, I sigh into his chest. The pain that is buzzing around my head begins to subside. Caleb carries me forward and walks promptly, I attempt to open my eyes again as I peak up to him.

His green eyes flick down to mine instantly, I watch as they move from my forehead to my nose to my lips. Caleb frowns deeply at me.

God you scared me. His voice is soft. Are you okay?

I grunt at his words and close my eyes, if I was standing up I would have definitely collapsed again.

My head. I manage to get out. Fucking hurts.

I'm sorry pups. What did he say to you?

I don't even attempt to open my eyes again, I didn't want to talk about Sam. That is the last thing I wanted to talk about. His stupid words shift around my head and no matter how hard I try I cannot shake them.

My whole body was weak, my mind was weak. I was weak.

Nothing. You are nothing.

His words cut me.

No one is going to want you.

Is that true?

What kind of pathetic wolf can't heal?

My heart was aching.

Leave it. I say coldly to Caleb.

I partially open my eyes but keep them down.

You can't hide things from me. Caleb's voice is low like I've just disobeyed him.

My eyes flick up to his and I stare directly at him. If I want to talk about something, I'll talk about it. Stop pushing me.

Caleb's eyes flick between mine and I cannot read his expression, he looks angry but when he focuses back on my eyes he looks defeated.

The rest of the walk is in silence and it doesn't take long to get back to our pack house. When we reach the back door I start to struggle in Caleb's arms. "You can put me down," I say bluntly.