Chapter 4: Heir

Alexander's POV

I felt a sharp headache as I groaned turning to my right.

I opened my eyes slowly to see a redheaded girl sleeping soundly on my arm as her breath brushed against my arm.

I groaned again turning to my left to see a blonde laying on my other arm.

How did she even get here? I certainly don't remember anything about her from last night. On the far end of the bed, the other redhead was sleeping soundly.

From the look of things, last night was a blast.

I slowly pulled my arm away from underneath the blonde, then the redhead.

I got off of the bed slowly, making sure not to wake neither of them.

We were back in my penthouse, I decided to bring the party here last night, although I don't remember most of it. I'm still not sure how the blonde got here.

I slipped my boxers on then walked out of the room.

I was going to tell JoJo to tell the girls to leave, there was nothing crazier than a woman you just had sex with when you tell her to leave.

JoJo eyed me through her glasses as I walked into the room wearing only my boxers.

"You finally up," she said as she pured water into a glass.

"Morning to you too," I said sarcastically.

JoJo was a elderly woman in her late sixties.

She worked for my grandfather, then for my dad and now for me. She has been taking care of me since I was a child, she is like my grandmother to me.

She handed me an aspirin from the cupboards along with a glass of water.

She always knew just what I needed.

"I see you had quite the night," she commented.

"You have no idea," I commented as I swallowed the pill.

JoJo has never agreed with my way of living.

I placed the glass down on the counter after swallowing the pill.

"I'm going to need you to deal with the situation in my bedroom," I said referring to the three girls in my room.

I might seem like a jerk but it was better this way. Often women got too clingy whenever I woke up next to them, it was worse when I sent them out. They would keep expecting me to call and sometimes even show up to my paint house. It was better if JoJo broke the news to them.

"But first, I need you to make me some breakfast," I said.

"I'll deal with the situation in your room, Mara can make breakfast for you. You might be having visitors later on today," she said.

As she turned to walk out of the room, she bumped into Mara the other house keeper on the way.

Mara gave an unapologetic look to JoJo.

"Sir, your godfather has been calling," Mara said rushing towards me.

I couldn't help but notice as her eyes fell to my chest, staring at my abs. I was used to it, I had that effect on woman.

JoJo rolled her eyes as she walked out of the room.

As Mara handed me my phone her hand brushed against mine, her cheeks flashing bright red.

"You can go now," I said dismissing her.

What did Sebastian want? He never called on weekends unless it was absolutely important. In fact, I don't even remember the last time he called.