Chapter 14 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

He slowly enters me and tears form in my eyes as I start to feel pain. I turn my head and bite down on my lip again. My eyes are tightly shut.

Damon stops moving and turns my face back to him. I open my eyes and the tears fall down my face. He brings his thumbs to my cheeks and wipes away the tears before he kisses me again.

After a few moments of kissing him, I don't feel the pain anymore but I know that I'll feel it again once he starts moving. I pull away from the kiss and look him in the eyes, "Can you just go all the way in?"

"Are you sure?" He asks with furrowed brows as he moves a piece of hair from my face.

I nod my head and suck in a deep breath of air, "Mhmm... I don't want to feel the pain anymore."

He looks at me in concern for a few seconds before saying, "Okay, baby."

Once again, he kisses me deeply. One moment I'm lost in his intoxicating kiss and the next, I feel him slam the rest of his dick inside of me. I let out a sound of pain and pull him closer to me, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

We stay still like that until the pain eventually goes away once more and all I feel is pleasure. I begin moving my hips, silently letting him know that I'm ready. He pulls out of me and just before he's fully out, he slides inside of me again.

He starts off slow before changing his pace after a while, going faster and faster. Our hips move together in sync. Our skin slaps against each other every time our bodies make contact.

I start moaning from the pleasure and saying his name. He quickly places his hand over my mouth and speaks in a low voice beside my ear, "Shh... as much as I would love to hear you moaning out loud and screaming my name, you don't want to wake up Lily."

He continues thrusting and I sink my nails into his back, earning a deep groan from him. He begins attacking my neck with his mouth as my eyes roll back, "Fuck, baby. You feel so good."

I could feel myself getting closer with each thrust. I move my hands to the sides of his face and bring his mouth down to mine in a long and passionate kiss. Damon kisses me back before he starts tugging at my lower lip with his teeth.

 Damon kisses me back before he starts tugging at my lower lip with his teeth

He grabs my hands and pins them above my head with one hand. With the other, he brings it between our bodies and rubs circles on my sensitive clit before speaking against my lips, "Cum for me, baby."

That's all he needed to say before I reached my climax. I bit down on his shoulder to muffle my loud moans. My whole body shook from the intense pleasure being released.

Damon didn't stop though. He kept going and a few seconds later, I felt him come undone above me. He let out a few grunts and kissed me again before collapsing on top of me with his dick still inside me.