A N O T H E R R O U N D

In which taekook wakes up too eager to get their day started / Jungkook really loves Taehyung in glasses.

~•~

"Good morning sleepyhead." Taehyung chirped from where he sat on the bed reading his emails. His back rested against the headboard, his messy brown locks were tousled, and his circle-framed glasses sat on the tip of his nose.

For Jungkook, it was like waking up in a dream. He held tightly onto the elder's waist and nuzzled his face into Taehyung's hip, causing the elder to shudder.

"G'Mornin." Jungkook replied with a groggy, sleep-laden voice that was gruff and undeniably sexy. His jaw was bruised but the mark was light, thanks to the frozen peas the elder had insisted he use.

"You look sexy like that, all bruised up. Perfect bad boy image." Taehyung teased with a grin.

"You're the one that looks sexy. Those glasses are doing terrible things to me." Jungkook shot back as he crawled up the boxer clad legs to loom hungrily over his costar.

Taehyung giggled.

He fucking giggled.

And Jungkook's cock responded instantaneously. Sporting a hard on was never hard to do with the elder breathing the way he did and shining like the sun all the time. And it certainly would not be hard with Kim Taehyung in glasses and with his hair disheveled.

"What are you gonna do about it then?" Taehyung challenged with a quirk to his brow.

"This." Jungkook pushed the elder's MacBook out of his lap and trapped him underneath strong, shirtless arms before peppering him with kisses. He traveled slowly, making sure that no part of the man's upper body was left untouched by his lips. Once he had reached the elder's face, Jungkook pressed them against his forehead, his left cheek, his right, then his nose, right upon the mole that decorated it, and finally his lips.

The pair exchanged a series of sweet closed-mouth kisses along various parts of their faces before pulling away. The younger reveled in the blush that crept up Taehyung's chest and settled on his ears. He was beautiful, and Jungkook relished in the moments where he could gaze upon him unabashed. He kissed him again, and this time it was nothing like the kisses they had shared over the previous couple of minutes. It was deliberate. His tongue swiped slowly along Taehyung's bottom lip, asking. The elder was all too willing to comply, and he parted his lips and gripped the hair at the nape of his costar's neck, wanting.

A small moan escaped Jungkook as his hot tongue explored the warm cavern that was Taehyung's mouth. He hated how much, and how quickly, the elder affected him. Two minutes into making out and he was already feeling a warmth pooling in his gut.

For every noise that was coaxed out of him, Taehyung responded just as eagerly. The elder had hooked his leg around Jungkook to pull him down so that their bodies were flush together. Taehyung's glasses were foggy and slipping off his face, and within minutes, he was bucking his hips up impatiently to meet Jungkook's. The contact and friction of their clothed cocks brushing together had the elder seeing stars. And God they were seriously wearing too much clothes.

"Someone's eager this morning." Jungkook said when the two had paused to breathe. He jabbed playfully at his costar's impatience, but wasn't fairing much better himself. Sweat had materialized along his hairline, his damp fringe clinging to his skin, and his breath was shaky and labored. If anybody had been there to witness it, they'd say that the two looked every bit like horny teenagers.

"You seriously can't be teasing me when you got a boner within minutes of waking up." Taehyung replied with a huff that he tried to prevent from turning into a moan as Jungkook sucked bruises into his neck.

"How could I not when I get to wake up to such a beautiful... And unbelievably sexy man like you." Jungkook kissed the tops of Taehyung's shoulders after each word of praise and the elder's face turned impossibly red.

"Shut up. I'm going to shower, so move." Taehyung replied and tried to get up in order to deflect from the shyness that had overcome him. Jungkook smiled mischievously before gathering Taehyung up into his arms and getting off the bed all in one quick motion.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing?!" Taehyung poked at the younger's chest as he carried him bridal style to the bathroom.

"WE are going to take a shower. And if you don't be quiet, we'll get caught." Jungkook chided the elder who started to protest, and captured him in a kiss to silence him. All reservations had dissipated and Taehyung sank into both the kiss and his costar with renewed vigor. They were both heated, and slightly drunk from kissing the oxygen out of each other, so their actions were clumsy and rushed. Taehyung was so anxious to reattach himself to the younger that he stepped into the shower with his shirt on. Jungkook backed Taehyung into the wall, shielding him from the water, and pulled his shirt off before tossing it on the floor.

"You don't need this on to shower." Jungkook said with a ravenous growl as he took in the sight of his naked costar.

"Oops." Taehyung replied with another incredibly sexy giggle that had Jungkook hungry to taste more than the elder's mouth.

The younger planted one last searing kiss on the elder's lips, and before Taehyung could react, he dropped down onto his knees. The spray of the shower drenched his entire head and water dripped into his eyes, but he was willing to undergo the discomfort to see his costar come undone from just his mouth. Jungkook gripped the base elder's shaft and wrapped his lips slowly around the leaking head.

"Kook, what are you-ah what are you doing? Taehyung questioned as he released a pleasured sigh.

The younger looked up at his costar with hooded eyes, hollowed out his cheeks, and took the man's entire length into his mouth. His tongue flattened along the veins of the elder's throbbing member and Taehyung's breath hitched in his throat, because who the hell was that good at sucking dick?!

"Shit Jungkook..." He exclaimed with shaky breaths.

His fingers carded through the younger's damp hair before finding strands to tug on. With Jungkook's expert tongue working him into an orgasm, Taehyung was bound to cum quickly. Jungkook was very aware of the elder's impending climax and relentlessly swirled his wet muscle around the flushed cock. Taehyung's hips were turning red from where Jungkook held them, and the younger was sure that he'd be missing a few locks of hair. His eyes stung from the water that plummeted them, but it was worth every delicious moan that he drew out of the elder. Taehyung felt a heat in his lions and his hips were jerking as if he had used all of his resolve not to fuck into Jungkook's mouth.

"I'm gonna cum, you have to pull away Kookie." He let out a strangled moan that had pride swelling in Jungkook's heart because he had been the cause of it.

He loved the feeling of having Taehyung hard and heavy in his mouth. For that reason, he worked the elder through his orgasm and only pulled away a few inches to give him room to release. Taehyung's climax hit him quickly, and he involuntarily bucked his stuttering hips into Jungkook's mouth. Thick ropes of cum, and Taehyung all but fucking his face, had the younger coughing as he swallowed. Jungkook finally pulled away with an obscene pop, which had Taehyung's sensitive cock twitching, and relieved his aching knees by standing. His throat felt raw, and he knew that he'd sound hoarse for a while, but it didn't matter. The blissful smile that the elder shot him, and the way he kissed him as if all the air in his lungs needed was trapped in Jungkook's mouth, made everything else unimportant.

"I hope you're not too tired for another round." The younger said against his costar's lips, his neglected cock trapped between them.

"I could go for another one.. or two." Taehyung replied with a smirk before letting the younger pick him up and shove him against the shower wall.