Prologue

"Doctor! He isn't stabel enough!"

"He lost too much blood, he mide not survive"

"We have to do something!"

"WE ARE LOSEING HIM!"

.

.

.

.

"Don't worry, you'll wake up soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Bryan's pov)

I woke up  "What was that?" I think and then I got massive headeck. I quickly took my morning pills and look at the clock. I've over slept it is 7.04am and I should have been up and going at 6.30am. Not the first time this has happend to me. At least i am at the hotel and not at home. That reminds me... "Three... Two... One.." I see Helpy run in to the room "Now.. Mr Bryan! Care to explain why are you hear and NOT up and doing work!?" Helpy yelled in her high voise. "Geez! Sorry Helpy I over slept" I say. Helpy sighs "Enyway, just. Go now we have much to do before the twisted ones come" Helpy says and leaves. I get up and start putting on my clothes. I stared brush my hair but accidentally brush over my stitches "Ouch! That hurt.. I just wish i knew how i got 'em" I think and brush more carefully.

I was in a coma for 5 years. My parents died in a car crash while trying to come see me, my brother and sister died in that crash too... At least that is what i was told. I was given to Mrs. and Mr. Films. They are lovely and they love me too. I don't remember my name before the accident so they named me Bryan. I wish I knew who my family were before they died. Enyway I have the animatronic's and Mrs. and Mr. Films. I walk out of the room and start looking for the others.

I hope this day will go easily!

Or will it?