▪️40

40 chapters in and the story actually starts I'm trash

I hope you guys get to know Haewon a little better and I'll try to portray her better and detailed

This book is already long I'm-

Anywhores tho
Haewon is actually so cute and skdkkdkdkddkkd

Soft hours open

Can you buy me a drink please

Why can't you get it

She drawled out, her voice whiny and cute and Jisung could already guess she was pouting.

You're in the lunch line though so

Okay finee

And it wasn't long until the girl returned with her food, already having eaten a few fries on the way.
She took her spot on the table, at the window next to Jisung, enjoying the way the sun beamed on her skin, making her feel warm and relaxed.

Haewon didn't really speak up much in the group, happy with just watching everyone laugh and joke around, mostly Hana and Mark arguing.

There was no doubt that she was a little on the shy side but when she was around Jisung, she seemed more extroverted.
Sometimes she was in her own world, daydreaming about God knows what.

Free spirited, she had a calming aura that surrounded her, compelling Jisung to be calmer too.

They balanced each other perfectly.

She always craves physical contact, feeling unsettled without it but tried to reduce it and fight against it as she felt clingy.

She hated to admit it, but she was deep down a big baby. As much as she wants to preach she is an independent woman who doesn't need anyone, she does.
And luckily she had Jisung.

Haewon began humming to herself, staring out of the window, immersed in her own thoughts. Her legs swung back and forth on the seat, a small smile on her face.

Jisung had his eyes trained on her, entranced by the way her eyelashes fluttered shut as she basked in the heat.

"No it isn't!" Hana exclaimed, pulling Jisung from his Soulmate. Mark's mouth fell agape.
"It's Hammock!"
"No, you sound too posh, it's Hammock."

"Jeno baby are you angry at me?" Jaemin said cutely, pouting up at Jeno which made Renjun shiver in disgust.

Haewon leant forward in her chair, arms folded on the table and her chin resting on it.
She watched as Donghyuck and Renjun talked away about aliens.
"I believe they exist." She said softly and Renjun's eyes lit up.
"See I told you Hyuck!"

Haewon smiled subconsciously at them and buried her head further into her arms, hair falling over her.
Not long later, she felt gently fingers running through her hair.

She turned her head slightly to see Jisung chatting away to Chenle but his hand still rubbing her head gently.

It's as if he knew it would make her feel better, she closed her eyes in bliss and couldn't help her eyes feel heavier as she slipped into a sleep.

ill let you into a secret

If someone massages my scalp I'm finna a calm bitch like I'll be in my zone

It's so calming

Anyway that's a bit tmi but idc

And did you guys find it a bit boring that the whole chapter was about her orr idk