oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ

boys meet _ _ _ _ _

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

It's now the 26th so I'm finally going back to work. Since it snowed yesterday and it continued until night time, the snow covered the roads and sidewalks so I choose to wear my winter boots for today to work. I wore my winter outfits and doubled my scarf too because it was getting colder everyday.

As I got out, I immediately my manager's car parked outside so I got in the car by the front seat with her.

"How's your rest days?" She asked.

"I've felt quite better." I said with a sincere.

I was honest with my answer. Although a lot has happened, I'm managing and trying to cope up with everything. Also, I miss work even though it has just been 3 days and I couldn't wait to work once again.

We arrived at the company and I was bombarded with a ton of promotions. I undergo through 3 different pre-recorded interviews and a press conference for Netflix that lasted for about 2 hours. For my lunch, I just ate on the go and for changing of outfits I just did it at the back of my van.

Finally, we had a meeting for my future projects. Since I am one of the most famous actress in South Korea, I have a ton of directors wanting me to be casted. My schedules for the day ended at 7pm and I was terribly exhausted. Due to taking a day off for 3 days, I had a lot on my plate. More importantly, I'm famished. The last time I ate was during the press conference when they gave us some snacks but that was 4 hours ago and I did a lot of stuff today.

Call me stupid, but I decide to eat later and visit Seokjin first.

I am the dumbest person I know, indeed.

As I was about to leave the company building, my manager stops me.

"I'll drive you home."

"Ah, unnie it's okay. I have somewhere else to go first before going home." I excused.

"Where to? Shouldn't you rest after a long day?"

"Because she'll be eating dinner with us." I turn around to see it was NAMJOON who spoke. Beside him is Hoseok and Jimin.

What is Hoseok and Jimin doing here?

"Ahh, okay. Enjoy your time then. Boys, take care of your goddess Jisoo-ah, okay?"

"We will!" The three replies in unison.

With that, my manager turns around and enters the building once again. I then looked at the three tall men standing in front of me.

"What? Dinner? Why haven't I gotten a text?" I asked, more like asking myself instead of them. I then reach into my bad to fish out my phone.

"We did. We texted you because we saw your I.G story awhile ago with you having a press-con at Netflix. We wanna celebrate and have dinner." HOSEOK answered.

"Yah, what's with you guys. We just hang out yesterday. I swear you all miss me too much." I said in a joking tone.

"Don't even assume. Hoseok hyung dragged us into this." JIMIN said in a teasing tone.

"Oh shut up."

"But wait, weren't you informed? You didn't check your phone?" NAMJOON asked, "So does that mean you have other plans?"

The question surprised me. I didn't know that they would actually catch up on it and will just ignore what I said to my manager.

"A-ah, yes. I am sorry that I troubled you and didn't inform that I would have some plans after work." The uber that I ordered beforehand arrive just in time so I proceed to bid my goodbye. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you three. I owe you guys a dinner. Goodbye."