xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ

the truth untold

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

A blinding light spreads all throughout the mansion, making the mansion seem so bright at a distance. The six humans that are still hiding out on the backyard saw the light and covered their eyes.

Once the light has slowly fade, they all remove the cover from their eyes and slowly stood up from their hiding place which is just behind the bushes.

All of them warily walk towards the mansion and to the back door. It was Yoongi who slowly opened the back door that lead to their stock room near the kitchen.

They took a silent step when entering the mansion. Yoongi being in front followed by Jennie, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok. As they slowly approach the kitchen, they saw the disastrous site with almost every thing on the ground and scattered everywhere.

The living room was of course the worse. All paintings are disorganized, vases and other breakable things are smashed into pieces, the sofas and desk are no longer in its right position.

In the middle of the room, the found Roseanne sitting down on the ground. While on the other side of the room was Lisa who was leaning on the wall with Jungkook beside her. Roseanne's condition was bad. Her once-white wings were stained with a very dark red blood. Some of its feathers were not in the right position and was disheveled. She also had a few bruises on the side of her faces and some on her arms and legs.

Lisa's condition was worse than Roseanne's. She also has some bruises on her arms and legs, but she suffered a second to third degree burn on her palms. Lisa also started to go back into her human form though some left a trace of her black veins.

The humans did not know how to react with the current situation that is in front of them and so they kept silent.

Although Lisa seemed powerful and all those things, her child side was still dominant inside. One tear escape and another one after the other. Again, she didn't have a clear memory of what she did while she was in her semi-zalgoid form which made her cry again.

She hated this life. Why wasn't she born a human like the rest and not born of having the powers of her jerk of a father?

But as soon as Jungkook saw the painful condition of Lisa, he shouts in anger before throwing a knife against the angel's direction. The knife hits the wall behind Roseanne, which is intentional. He intentionally missed his target.

Everyone could see his fists tightly curled up as he stares at the angel with enraged eyes. The room full of intense tension.

"It's near and you will pay for this." JUNGKOOK said through gritted teeth.

He then turns around and slowly picks up his poor partner and carries her bridal-style before leaving the mansion.

"That's one crazy couple." JENNIE comments when the two monstrous people left.

Yoongi, Jennie, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok all started to try and organize the living room and carefully keep the broken shards of glass away to not hurt anybody. While Jimin goes in front of the angel and lends a hand in which Roseanne accepted.

When Roseanne stood up, the five stopped cleaning and their attention turned towards her when she said the next words with full of caution.

"It's near. He said it is near."