Chapter 12 - The Missing Piece Of The Puzzle

Sirius Black sat in a cave nearby Hogsmeade, eating chicken wings. He kept thinking about how to get into the Gryffindor tower.

"Password, I need the password," he muttered as he threw the bones to the side. "From what I hear, The Fat Lady has been replaced by that blubbering idiot knight. Can't believe he's still around actually."

His thoughts turned to Vincent. "That boy was strange. Didn't use a wand throughout that whole time. Given, he was absurdly strong so there was a chance that he thought that was enough."

Despite himself, Sirius smiled as he remembered the chase. He had to admit, that was the first time in ages that he enjoyed himself. Remembering the ticked off expression of Vincent, he laughed to himself. "Probably won't run into him again."

Sirius' smile faded from his face, he remembered what he came here to do and a flash of murderous intent came across his face. "Your going to die Peter."

He was shaken out of his thoughts as a ginger cat made its way into the cave. Sirius smiled. "Doesn't your owner keep an eye on you? Walking all the way from Hogwarts is a bit of a journey don't you think?"

Sirius pat the Crookshanks before noticing a letter being held in its mouth. "Now what have you got here?"

He opened the letter and took a glance through it before suddenly paling when he discovered it was addressed to him. "Someone knows that this cat has a connection to me?!"

Face grim, he looked through the letter carefully.

'Hello Sirius Black'

'My name is Vincent Wong. I'm the one that you pelted with Dungbombs by the way."

"That kid?" Sirius thought confused.

Sirius frowned as he looked at the words. As he continued reading, his eyes narrowed even further.

'...don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your connection to Crookshanks here.'

"What are you planning?" he thought curiously before noticing an additional sentence at the bottom.

'Oh, one more thing. Check the back.'

Sirius turned the paper around to see a small flower. As he reached forward to grab it...

Squirt!!

Some transparent liquid gunned straight for his eyes as if guided, hitting them full on.

"AHHHH MY EYES!" Sirius covered his eyes in agony as he dropped the letter. He rolled around the floor as his eyes stung and burned. The flower fell off revealing an additional letter that read:

'Payback, sucker.'

He would later find out that it was just lemon juice.

...

Vincent, Arnya, and Sister An were in the living room with a pot of tea on the middle table. The atmosphere tense, they sat in silence, waiting for someone to make a move.

Arnya then poured herself some tea.

"So that's what you've found out," Sister An muttered after hearing about Vincent's deductions.

"That's what I've heard, but I want to hear it from you," said Vincent.

Sister An took a deep breath. She looked at Vincent who had a questioning gaze, as if asking if she was alright talking about it.

She gave a small smile to let him know that she was fine. After a glance at Arnya she started talking. "I wasn't around when Lily died. The news was sent to me by owl. When I got back, first thing I heard was news of Peter dying to Sirius who was then accused of being the one who betrayed the Potters. Not long after, my mother died from the grief and I was left alone."