𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲

Riley Matthews from Greenwich Village, New York City, the United States of America, the continent of North America, Western Hemisphere, the Earth Solar System, the universe. The mind of God and in the middle of all this is John Quincy Adams Middle School me and my friends because we were the center of it.

ღღღ

"So, Cory are you going to be their teacher this year?" Isabella asked the man as she looked up from her laptop

"No." Cory chuckles. "Whoever is their teacher loses."

"It's not like it can happen again, Isa." Topanga shook her head.

"You two had Feeny for years." Isabella reminded them. "He even followed you guys into college."

"That can't happen again, right?" Cory chuckled nervously. "History can't repeat itself."

Isabella gave the man a look closing her laptop.

"Your daughter is exactly like you Cor." Isabella pointed out. "And Maya is pretty much a girl version of Shawn."

"She's not wrong." Topanga nodded in agreement.

"You love scaring me, don't cha?" Cory asked the young girl.

"Without a doubt." Isabella nodded.

"Riley!" Cory screamed going to Riley's room.

"Your husband's sometimes too easy to scare." Isabella told Topanga.

"Hey, at least you get some fun in it." Topanga told her before the two shared a laugh. "Now let's go to see the show."

The two then went off to follow Cory to his daughter's room.

"You still haven't gone in?" Isabella asked Cory who was out the hall.

"I got a video recommendation." Cory defended watching his phone.

"Oy." Topanga sighed before opening Riley's bed room door. "Who's ready for a brand new year!"

"Why are you still in bed?" Isabella asked as Topanga went to her daughter.

"Is he going to be my teacher?" Riley asked grumpily.

"No, we are not doing that again." Topanga chuckled. "New year. New teacher get excited because you and your friends are the kings of middle school now!"

"First day of the new year." Cory smiled walking in. "Why are you still in bed?"

"Are you going to be my teacher?" Riley asked her father.