⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 13 ~ Vision

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce asked. "I haven't heard." Tony said. "What about Y/n?" Bruce then asked. "Nothing, But they're alive, or Ultron would be rubbing out faces in it." Tony replied as Clint jumped off the cradle. "This is sealed tight." He told them both. "We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from within." Bruce mentioned and Tony nodded before turning to Clint. "Any chance Natasha might leave you a message outside the Internet? Old-school spy stuff?"

Clint thought about if for a second before saying "there are some nets I can cast. Yeah, I'll find her." He then started to head down to the level just below them to get started. "I can work on tissue degeneration if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted." Bruce started to say as Tony scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, about that." Tony started to say as Bruce gave him a look then realize what he was trying to say. "No." Bruce said. "You have to trust me." Tony said. "Kind of don't." Bruce told him as he walked away from Tony and around the cradle. "Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes, I found him." Tony said as he revealed a hologram of Jarvis.

"Hello, Dr. Banner." Jarvis said. "Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So Jarvis went underground. Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pierced him together." Tony said as Bruce scoffed. "So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?" Bruce asked. "No! Of course not. I wanna help you put Jarvis in this thing. We're out of my field, here. You know bio-organics better than anyone." Tony told him. "And you just assume that Jarvis's operational matrix can beat Ultron's?" Bruce questioned him.

"Jarvis has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity. We can create Ultron's perfect self without the homicidal glitched he thinks are his winning personality. We have to." Tony told him. "I believe it's worth a go." Jarvis added. Bruce shook his head on deciding what he should really do and go with. "I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop. This is exactly where it all went wrong." Bruce yelled out. "I know. I know. I know what everyone's gonna say. But they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy. We've gotta own it. Make a stand." Tony said trying to persuade Bruce. "It's not a loop. It's the end of the line." Tony added on.

-

Machinery started to sound all around as steam was heard spraying from an area Ultron was then shown working on something as Natasha started to stir from lying on the ground. Looking around, she saw the place before hearing Ultron. "I wasn't sure you would wake up. I hoped you would. I wanted to show you. I don't have anyone else at the moment." He said and she grunted as she started to sit up. "I think a lot about meteors. The purity in them. Boom! The End. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild. I was meant to be new. I was meant to be beautiful. The world would have looked to the sky and seen hope, seen mercy. Instead, they'll look up in horror because of you."

He said and started to walk towards her, making her back up in towards the cell. "You've wounded me. I give you full marks for that. But, like the man said, what doesn't kill me..." He started to say as another broke through his face and made him fall. "...just makes me stronger." He said in a upgraded and taller body as he locked her in the cell. Just then screams could be heard as Ultron turned to see who it was. To his surprise it was you.

Natasha saw you and muttered "y/n..." before heading towards the bars and yelling out "y/n!" You looked over at her before Ultron instructed his robots to place you on the metal table, out of Natasha's sight range. "Let her go!" She yelled. "Don't worry about a thing." Ultron told you once you strapped onto the table. "This will just hurt... a lot." He finished as he started to make a cut on your head where the metal piece was. Your screams of pain could be heard as he continued and Natasha tried to get out to help you but it was no luck.

It went on for a while till it suddenly stopped and he was able to remove a chuck of the metal. Your head was covered with blood on your right side and he just tossed you in front of Natasha's cell like a doll. "Here's your friend." He told her before leaving. "Y/n.." she said as she tried to wake you. "Y/n!" She yelled out. There was no response from you so she looked around the room for something to communicate with. As she was busy looking around, Ultron returned and grabbed you. "On second thought.. you could be of use." He said then left once again with you this time.

-

Tony typed away as he was using his keyboard to insert some data. He also had a paper in hand. Putting it down, he kept his main focus on the computer. Bruce was removing and placing tubes that were connected to the cradle. Meanwhile, Natasha had managed to find a part to used as a tool to contact Clint. She started to get busy before succeeding and making static. Clint picked up on it and started to hear her Morse code. Where she was, what was going on and more importantly, what happened to you. The first thing she gave away thought was her coordinates; causing him to look it up and realize it was the same area where they had hit a week ago.

"This framework is not compatible." Tony said as Bruce added "the genetic coding tower is at 97% you have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." They continued to work when Steve stepped in. "I'm gonna say this once." He started to say as Tony butted in "how about 'none-ce'?" The twins watched. "Shut it down!" Steve told him. "Nope, not gonna happen." Tony stated. "You don't know what you're doing." Steve pushed. "And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce said. That's when Wanda stepped around Steve. "I know you're angry." She started to say. "Oh, we're way past that." He snapped back before adding "I can choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve said sternly. "It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony yelled back. "You don't know what's in there." Wanda called out. "This isn't a game!" Rogers yelled back and Pietro watched them before speeding around and disconnecting everything. "No, no. Go on." He finally said as everything was powering down. "You were saying?" Pietro added as a gunshot was heard and a bullet flew right in front of his face from below. "Pietro!" Wanda yelled. He fell and Clint quickly placed his foot on him. "What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint told him back the same thing he was told.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony said and Steve threw his shield as Tony quickly fired at him, making him fall back. Wanda started to conjure her magic when Bruce grabbed her from behind. "Go ahead, piss me off." He told her and she pushed him off before throwing him back. Everyone started to fight with each other until Thor slid in. He quickly jumped on the cradle, call forth his lightening then placed it into the cradle. Everyone watched as he did so. He got thrown back when the being emerged.

They were bent over at the edge of the cradle when they got out then started to slowly stand as they looked at their hands. Thor was directly right in front of him and he was the first he went after. Lunging at the god, Thor grabbed him then threw him far into the common room. The man stopped suddenly when he approached the window. Thor was first to jump down and look at them, followed by Steve who Thor told to stand back. The man who was levitating at the window changed into a grey like suit before landing near them.