Chapter 37

JENNIE

I was never a person who would chase someone that was unavailable. Someone that was already committed in a relationship. Yes, I was having fun when I was younger, but I wouldn't ever do something like Bona did. That fucking bitch and the nerve she had. I knew from the beginning that she was loon. I just hope it's the last time that we hear her name.

After everything that happened Jisoo stayed at the same table looking outside. I was watching her from afar, looking all skeptical. I knew that what happened wasn't something you see everyday and knowing Jisoo I am sure she was thinking that she didn't know that person all this long. If I was in her place I would think the exact same thing.

I was keep checking my watch and 3pm seemed so far away. Isn't it strange when time seems to stop when you don't want it and other times just pass so fast without realizing how. Well, in my case time seemed to stop. With every tic, another moment. With every toc, another hour.

"You keep looking at your watch."

"Yeah, I know. It's just that I want to go and pick Ella from her school."

"Well, then go. I can stay back and one time when I will need you, you can stay back for me too. How's that sound?"

"Yanah, why you are being kind?"

"Can't I help a co-worker?"

"Yes, you can. But I don't understand it. You flirt with me."

"So? What's wrong with that? I know you are with someone, that now I know her name, but flirting never bothered anyone. Jennie, the thing is that you can flirt but not to act to that flirt. So you have nothing to worry about me. I am just flirty and a teaser. I am nothing like the psycho that was here earlier."

"So are you saying that you are not going to break up Jisoo and me?"

"Of course not. Don't you think I didn't know? She was coming here everyday, ordering the same thing for months. I knew that something was going on but I guess when I heard it from Jisoo's lips that happened real. I am happy for you, although we are not friends."

"After what you did for me today I think this is going to change. Thank you Yanah."

"You are very welcome sexy."

And like that Yanah, the person Jisoo was afraid that would cause us problem, was starting to become a friend. I liked Yanah and I am glad she wasn't planning to be a psycho relationship breaker like Bona.

"Baby, we can go."

"Eh?"

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am okay. What did you say?"

"I said we can go. Yanah will cover me."

"Oh, okay."

I didn't like how she was acting. She seemed lost. And if it was for that Bona chick I hoped she wouldn't cause any problem between us.

"Jisoo, do you want me to drive?"

"Yeah, could you?"

"Of course baby."

On our way to Ella's school we didn't talk. I was looking back to her but she was looking outside the window. In my relationship with Jisol, I realized that things have to be cleared between a pair. And I needed her to talk to me.

"Jisoo? Talk to me baby. What is wrong?"

"Eh?"

"That's what I mean. For the last couple of hours you don't talk and when I talk to you you just look at me like I am an alien. So what is wrong?"