Chapter 6

I WAS reincarnated into this beautiful girl, with heart shaped face, soft pouty lips, cute pointy nose and gifted with a fair complexion but...

Why am I still single?!

I sulked in my seat after just filling myself with envy after witnessing some boys giving white chocolate to their crush. Today is white valentines and I haven't received a single chocolate or even a candy!

I checked the storage below my desk but I only disheartened myself even more after knowing that there's only some spec of dust for me.

"Sej, you want some chocolates?" Minnie went to my seat and offered her mountain of sweets.

Why this little-!

I turned my head away from her and crossed my arms. I saw her place her chocolates on my desk but I still maintained firm. It's not the chocolate itself but the meaning behind it! I'm not sulking just because of food!

"I don't want some pity candy!" I sulked even more. I felt her hand on my shoulders and gave me pat.

"Maybe they are just having some trouble..." in a small voice she said. I turned to her and frowned.

"What kind of trouble is it to give me some sweets?!" I grumbled. Her eyes shifted in various direction before focusing behind me. She pointed behind me using her lips I followed her and saw that she was pointing at Sehun who was quietly reading some math book with his earphones on.

I immediately flicked her lips.

"Ouch!" She reacted. "Sej!" I glared my eyes at her.

"What are you talking about?!" I half whispered and half shouted at her. Still touching her lips she went near my ears.

"I heard that they're scared of giving you some chocolates because of Sehun."

What in the name of-

"Where did they get that idea?!" Her mouth gapped and her eyes are telling me that 'are you serious' look. I shrugged my shoulders because I honestly do not know! She sighed and motioned me to come closer.

"Well, it's been a rumor that the two of you like each other. Since he takes you out to lunch frequently and you walk beside him most of the time." She said as a matter of fact. Now it was my turn to have the 'are you serious' face.

"Who started this? I never knew of this crazy rumor!" Minnie opened her mouth to answer but she was interrupted when someone spoke behind me.

"Hey Sejeong." I pursed my lips and signaled Minnie to keep shut about our conversation earlier. I slowly turned to the source of the voice.

"En?"

He was still sitting with a book opened in front of him but his eyes were on me. I suddenly felt cold and couldn't move freely. He took out something from under his desk and forced it to my hand.

" I got that from my brother." He explained then placed his earphones back and went back to read his books.

"Wah! This is-!" I took a look on my hand to see what he placed and my eyes bulged when I saw a pouch of my favorite white chocolates from Hokaido! Great timing! I was short of this already.

"Who really started this rumor Sej?" Minnie's teasing voice woke me up and I turned to her to flick her lips again but she dodged and smiled cheekily.

"You heard him, he got this from his brother." I reasoned. She pursed her lips and nodded with both her eyebrows raised.

"Uhuh. Right."

IT's graduation day! Finally, I finished primary school! It was very easy for me since I am atleast that intelligent from my past life and because of that I placed first in the overall ranking of our grade.

Mother and Father were both so happy that they immediately bought a whole section of a boutique to congratulate me while my brother bought me a herd of guinea pigs and bunnies, the nannies are helping me raise them though.

I will be starting Middle school after our summer break and it got me a bit worried. Middle school  will not be that difficult but it will never be as easy as the primary level. I may have to attend some advance lessons for me to maintain my grades.

"Sejeong Thurnsberg." The head mistress finally called me and I stood up as practiced to get my diploma, I saw mother and father waved at the back and brother was taking pictures of me, I gave them a cheeky smile before walking to the stairs.

I was escorted by some middle schooler that was assigned to watch over the stairs. Such a cute boy, I rarely see normal looking boys in this world they are always either cute or God handsome

I smiled at him and gave him a small thanks.

I went to the stage, greeted Old Furren and received my diploma, gave a 45 degrees bow and left the stage.

I went back to my seat afterwards. I was looking at my diploma when I felt a burning gaze beside me. I didn't turned to him and just forced myself to look at the diploma.

What is his problem this time?

"You're so happy today huh?" He said. I finally turned to him, his eyes are still on me and without faltering his menacing smirk showed up.

"Of course, we're graduating." Who wouldn't be happy in this occasion?

"You're smile is so ugly. You should never smile at anyone, might scare them." I just heard the breaking and crashing of my glass heart.

My smile is ugly?! But I've been told that I had the warmest smile, even my eye smiles! I took out my pocket mirror and stared at my reflection.

"But this is how I smile." I mumbled. Now I am even conscious to smile at anyone! Was it really as ugly as he said, Sehun doesn't lie, it's part of his character setting.

Ah! My mind is going on a riot! All because of this boy, if we weren't assigned to sit next to each other I would have been happily smiling without a care of how I look.

I touched the corner of my mouth and pulled it up. Is there something wrong with my lips? Perhaps my smile line?

"Is it really that ugly?" I felt like this body is reacting way too well that I felt my eyes start to water. No! Sejeong don't you dare cry! I pursed my lips and squinted my eyes, do not cr-.

Damn this 10 years old temper!

It was all over when I felt a warm liquid falling on my palm. My shoulders began to shake and I covered my eyes so no one would notice, but my voice cracked.

"Sej?" I heard Luna from beside me. No, please don't come closer!

"Are you crying?"

———-
"ARE you crying?" I glanced to my side to see Sejeong with her head down and her hands covering her face. Luna placed her hand on her back and patted her.

Why is she crying?

"Is my smile that...ugly?" She asked Luna.

My heart began to throb, it felt like a squeezing pain. Is she crying because I said her smile is ugly?

It was just a joke. I didn't like the way she smiled at the boy who escorted her to the stage. I hated the way the boy smiled while looking at her go up!

Her body began to shake even more. I didn't know what to do.

I never knew what to do if a girl cries, I never had a baby sister so I wouldn't know and mom never cries.

When I heard her sob even more that it felt like her breathings going to cut my body suddenly moved on it's own and enveloped her in a hug.

I felt her warm skin, her hair is as what I imagined them to be fruity and a mild fruity scent.

Before I knew it I was slowly patting her head.

"Sorry, I was kidding. You're smile is...pretty, it's your crying that's ugly." After patting her head as I held her, she calmed down after.