Part 11

Honestly, I was falling apart. Even though it was just a slight crush, it still do hurts me a lot. But that doesn't give me the right to cry, right?

I was washing my hands using the pipe on school's backyard before fixing my hair as a group of girls start surrounding me.

The odd thing is they are all looking at me, which clearly was pretty uncomfortable for me. I look down before walking past them but got stopped as one of the girls pushed me back.

"Where are you going, huh?" The girl in the middle start to smirking while looking at me, up and down.

"Back to the field, where else?" I look at the girl.

She's probably the same grade as me.

"Unfortunately, I can't let you do that" The girl start to walk towards me while keep pushing me back more and more.

"What the hell you want?" I, defenseless, trying to sounds brave to protect myself.

"You know that your existence are annoying right?" I mean, my mother told me that all the time, so yes I probably know. But what's have my existence got to do wit her?

"Answer me, you ugly faggot" The girl decide to start being harsh by pushing me harshly which make me fall on the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Of course, me being me, I won't let people step on me easily.

"HOW DARE YOU-" The girl start to scream before lifting her fist in the air, aiming my face.

I closed my eyes tight, hoping that some magical shit will happen. And magically, something did happened. Her hit wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, but still it was hard enough to leave a bruise there.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Suddenly a voice could be heard behind us, which save me from receiving another punch on my face.

"What do you think you're doing? Being a delinquent?!" Another voice could be heard as my body was being lifted up slowly.

I turn to my back, revealing a guy who was furrowing his eyebrows.

Oh it's the guy that I accused him for following me.

"You guys are going to regret this" He said before dragging me away slowly.

I look behind my back, giving another glance to the girls before being dragged away.

There I noticed that the girl wasn't looking at me being dragged away at all, they were all looking to a guy who is currently looking so furiously at them.

Kang Taehyun..

∆∆∆∆∆

"WHAT?! You doesn't even knew my name?" The guy in front of me yelled, which startled me.

"It's not my fault, you never tell me your name!" I pressed my fingers on my cheeks, feeling the pain from the punch earlier.

"Hey! Don't touch that, bacteria!" The same guy when over to me and take my hand off my face, stopping me from touching my own face.

He brings out some medicine from the first-aid kit before placing his thumb on my chin.

"It looks pretty bad" Using his thumb that is on my chin, he turns my face aside to have a clear look on the bruise right on my face.

"You're pretty brave, you know?" He start to apply something, liquid things that I don't know it's name.

"Ok, let's have a proper introduction. My name is Lee Seungmin" He took out his right hand, signalling for a hand shake.

I smiled at how cliche he was being before reaching his right hand with my right hand, shaking it.

"I am Im Hwayoung"

∆∆∆∆∆

"This looks bad. Omg look at your pretty face" Haneul touched my chin to turns my head so she can have a better look at my bruise.

"WHO DARE TO TOUCH MY CHILD?!" Aera is clearly mad, even though she is playing around, I still could tell that she is furious when knowing about early incident.

"I should have come together with you when you're going to wash your hand" Chaeyon sighed, thinking it was her fault that I got hit.

I turn myself towards Chaeyon before hugging her firm.

"It's not your fault, I told you that I want to go alone right?" I wasn't sure if I would comfort her a little because I'm bad at comforting people.

"Still, I should've go together with you" Chaeyon now looking down, not wanting to look at me.

"Aww, look at how sweet you are. I thought you only know to insults me" I hugged her even tighter, feeling so blessed.

"Thank you for worrying" This time, I made sure to squish her tightly until she suffocated.

"STOP, I'M GOING TO DIE" She
slapped on my back rapidly, wanting to be let go.

All of we are walking outside of the gate, while laughing and talking about some nonsense.

"Oi, neighbour. Let's walk home together" Suddenly, Lee Seungmin popped out of nowhere, inviting me to walk home together. Of course, I agreed since we are going to the same direction.

It was great talking to him, he is a funny guy, which wouldn't be so awkward to walk together with him.

Little did I know, there's somebody else who was looking at us, walking out of the school's area from some high place.