Mauray Typa Shit (part 2)

*****Eva Pov*****

I sped walk all the way from the library to the parking garage just to find Anika heading for her car

"Ok so where are we goin and why the hell you walkin so fast?" She asked as I walked by her to the passenger side

"Lets just get goin, I'll tell you on the way!" I said to her anxiously

She frowned but unlocked the doors and got in the driver's seat.

I frantically dialled August's # as she exited the campus parking garage.

"Hey Eva Angel," I heard Chile's soft voice over the phone after a few rings

I frowned, " aye Chile. Where's August? " I asked

"Oh. He went to da insurance company with that girl. He forgot his phone down here doe" chile explained

"Shit!" I said slapping the dashboard

"Yo yo! Dont be damagin my car now Eva," Anika warned me

"Is everything aight?" Chile asked worried

"Uh yeah, Chile. I just really needed to talk to him but its cool." I said rubbing my forehead

"Ok, well imma tell him you called."

"Thanks chile. Ill talk to you later," I said before he said goodbye

I sighed.

"Now can you tell me whats goin on and where da hell am I even supposed to go!" Anika said getting frustrated by me holdin out on her.

"We were supposed to be goin by August's studio, but he's not there. So now we need to get to the gerber insurance company ASAP " I said looking down at my watch.

"Aight aight," she said, " could you explain some more doe"

"Ok so basically,  Deja's baby isnt August's"

"WHAT??!! Omg how do you know?" She asked frantically.

I pulled out the printed out lab results I had done at the library and showed her since we were at a red light.

She skimmed over it, " shit! I knew it! But how on earth did you get this?" She asked as the light turned green.

"Okay so you know im basically Sherlock Holmes," I began

"Yea slash Nancy Drew as August says," she chuckled.

"So it all started from the day we got the results. Most dna tests take 8 or 9 days, however that one's results came in 3" I began

Anika nodded as she followed my story.

"I found it odd but I knew that clinic was basically top notch so brushed the uneasy feeling aside. I also found it strange Deja who was first hesitant to do the test, up and did it and brought us the results."

"Then she was hounding August about this damn baby insurance thing. But what really put the icing on the cake was that man Deja was with at the strip club"

"Oh that buff nigga she was sittin on?" Anika asked

"Yea. I was too drunk to remember who he was although he seemed familiar frm the get go. Then while in my lab last monday, we were doing genomics while I was trying to remember everything and it hit me!" I said

"So who da hell was he??" Anika urged

"He was the lab assistant who took August's and deja's dna samples for the test!" I finished

"That bitch! She basically knew him!" Anika shouted

"Exactly. So he musta tampered with the results and make it look like August was the father," I grew angry thinking about how she had catfished us all for so long

"Fuck. And Aug is at the insurance company right now about to sign away his money!" Anika shouted before flooring the gas pedal.

I looked at my watch again praying we would make it there in time.

********

10 mins later

Anika and I pulled up to the insurance building.

"Go girl! Imma meet u inside!" She shooed me off before going to find a parking spot.

I ran to the door and halted once inside trying to find a way to get to August, where ever the hell he was in here.

I took a breath and walked up to the receptionist

"Excuse me, im trying to find my husband, " I said with a polite smile. Behindy back, I had wiggled off my gold ring which was on my right middle finger , and onto my ring finger on the left hand.

I put up my hand to flash my so called ring and bit my bottom lip pretendin to be all joyful. The receptionist looked at my hand then me.

"You see, I cant get pregnant so him and our surrogate are signing up for our future son's life insurance" I continued.

She still looked at me probably wondering if she should believe me or not.

My lip began quivering, " its so hard to be a good christian girl, get married at 18 with your high school sweetheart...just to find out you cant get preg preg pregnant!!!!" I began wailing, with tears streaming down my eyes and the works.

A few people in the lobby began staring at us.

"There there Amanda, im sure your father the pastor will come around about this surrogacy thing, " anika came up behind me pretendin to console me. I continued my water works.

"Okay okay....what's your husband' s name?" She finally said trying to hush me as she looked at the staring eyes of people

"Mr. August Alsina" Anika said to her still rubbing my back

"Theyre in room 5 on the second floor," she answered quickly as she pulled it up on the computer.

"Here are two passes," she pulled out some visitor passes from her desk drawer.

"Bless you," I said sniffling and wiping tears from me eyes.

Anika and I walked away briskly and onto the elevator

"I cant believe that shit worked," I said

"Youre tears were on fleek tho," she replied while pressing the button.

As soon as the doors opened we ran up the hallway counting the doors.

"Five!" I finally said before swiping my pass.

Anika and I basically burst in to find August, Deja and a woman who im guessing was the insurance agent seated across from one another.

There eyes all turned towards us from the ruckus we made on entry.

"Eva?" August looked at me confused

"August please dont tell me youve signed those papers yet...that baby isnt yours!" I basically shouted at him, as I saw all the papers and a pen on top of them, on the table......

****************

Sooo anyone who been sayin the baby wasnt his, Bitch you guessed it! Lol

But....did Aug already sign those papers yet?

Dun dun dun (thats my weak attempt at dramatic music)

Stay tuned for the next chapter :)