Chapter 27

• • •

• • •

'Talk dirty, you got your hand in my jeans
You're perfect, and everything in between'

• • •

I walk up the drive of Zack's house adjusting the collar of my polo shirt and making sure my hair wasn't too wild. I had no idea what to expect at this slumber party, except what Zack had told me previously. One thing for sure, the party was sure going to be loud. I had heard the thump of the bass before I could see the front door!

I walked through the front door to be pulled into a 'bro-hug' from Zack, knowing it was him by his scent before I even saw his face.

"Guy's," Zack shouted as he put his arm around my back and guiding me forward, "This is Wolfie!"

Cheers erupted as well as some loud 'hello wolfie's from the drunk teens. 

"Oh," Zack tugged on my arm guiding me towards the kitchen. "Those guys over there," he pointed in the direction of two slightly older teens, one with brown hair and the other with black, both sipping from red cups with girls on their arms. "They're my stepbrothers. Anyone bothers you or something happens and you can't find me you go to them. Don't want your dad killing me" he chuckled.

Zack introduced me to tonnes of people, no one really caring who I was. Mainly they were being polite, but he was soon cut by Fran and Jace.

"Hey, mister I have a bone to pick with you!" Fran exclaimed towards Zack, in her ever so clearly drunk state as she wobbled over to us, with Jace following behind looking just as bad.

"Why haven't you offered Wolfie a drink yet?! This is a party is it not??? So what's your problem!!!" She shouted with anger evident in her tone. Zack started to laugh in response causing me to give him a confused look.

"Don't worry wolfie. Fran's an angry drunk" he chuckled out.

"AM NOT!" Fran shot back so ferociously you could see her face turning a deeper red. "See." Zack chuckled resulting in Fran storming of (followed closely by a lovesick Jace ;) )

"Right," Zack clasped his hands together. "Let's go and get you a drink."

"Oh, um you said... I... Um... I've never.-"

"I know." Zack cut me off. "Which is why you and I are on a mission. The first party, first drink, first time with me!" Zack said wiggling his eyebrows, causing me to laugh but never declining.

• • •

The dark liquid sloshed around the cup with the disgusting smell filled my nose as I moved it closer to my face, taking a tiny sip. 

"That wasn't so horrible, was it?" Zack commented with a smirk plastered on his face.

"That was awful! It was worse than that sports drink you got me to try!" I exclaimed smacking his arm, not being able to contain a giggle.

• • •

"Ow!" I squealed in shock as I nearly fell off my side of Zach's bed from feeling his hand squeeze my butt. He moved his hand away and offered me a toothy grin causing me to giggle in my tipsy state.

"You look so damn sexy even when your giggling like a little child" he smirked as his arm snaked around my back pulling me toward him, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. As I turned fully towards him, he eased his grip around me and pulled me into a deep kiss. I cupped his smooth cheeks in my palms, inhaling his sweet scent mixed with liquor. A sense of urgency took over me as I leaned forward kissing him back.

• • •

A/N

So turns out i now have bronchitis as well as my ever which is slowly going)! Ngl I've never felt so ill in my life but I'm so fed up with being in bed I decided to finish writing this chapter for ya'll!

I still take REQUESTS so any chapter ideas you have, comment below! feel like I've been hitting a massive brick wall :(