Part 12

"Ahh, Ms. Im. Come in come in, I've been waiting for you" I pretty middle-aged woman open the door and casually inviting us in.

Well, Ms. Lee invited our family to come over for a dinner together since both her and my mom just met each other and decide to have a dinner together as a warming up yo each other, which is clearly a good thing since I could get to know Seungmin more.

While sitting at the dinner table for the dinner made by Ms. Lee, we talked about how mom and Ms. Lee met.

It was afternoon when this incident happened, my mom was taking out the trash when suddenly a woman was sitting in front of the door of the house in front of our house. She looks like she was waiting for someone so my mother decide to approach her to tell that no one is living there.

To my mom surprise, the woman is actually the new owner of the house and forgot her door's passcode. While telling us that, Ms. Lee couldn't stop laughing along with my mom.

I might grow up and become a woman like Ms. Lee one day..

"Oh talking about that, when i first met Hwayoung, she thought that I was-" I kicked Seungmin's leg from under the table, glaring him to warn him not to spill any beans.

"She thought I was following her and accused me of being a creep" Clearly, Seungmin doesn't cares. Despite the death glare I gave him, that still won't stop him from telling that.

My brother laughed so hard while slapping my back for so many times.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry, Seungmin. This silly girl are always like this" My mom trying to reach my brother who is right next to me so she can hit my brother as a warning to lower down his laughing.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Lee. But really, he was following me so close so I really thought he was stalking or something" I pointed at Seungmin while explaining things to Ms. Lee.

"It's not your fault, Youngie. This boy really like to teases and bothers people so he probably was walking so close to you on purpose so you would thought he was following you" This time Seungmin start to jolt up.

"No! I did not!" Seungmin shake her mother gently. Judging from his relationship with his mother, I guess he is the closest one to his mom. His sister doesn't talk much.

After the dinner, our mothers decide to spend some time chatting. I dragged Seungmin to the rooftop so we can chat or do nothing there.

"The night view is beautiful" Seungmin stated as he laid himself down on the bench right on the rooftop.

"Is this is your first time seeing night view? You have a sad life, I see" I sit down next to him, looking at him who's giving me a judging look.

"Ah, you're no fun at all. You should say something like 'yes, it's very beautiful'" He adjust his position on the bench one more time before hitting my shoulder lightly.

"What? Do you think we are in some kind of cliche drama?" I return his light hit on my shoulder with a hard slap on his back, which making him stood up and walk to the corner of the rooftop.

"It's hurt! Sit there! Don't come near me" Seungmin points to the bench I'm sitting on, telling me to just sit there and not to go over to him. I was intending to have the bench all for myself so yea, just sitting here is good.

"How's your bruise now?" He asked before looking at me.

"It's okay now, Thanks to you. But it still leaves a mark on it" Now, he is walking closer to me, examining my face.

"I couldn't see it.." He was busy checking my face to realise that we're running out of personal-space for each other.

He is too close. My heartbeats rate are increasing. It's not like I like him but, it is because he is jut too close. You would know what I mean.

Suddenly, a very blinding light are being flashed at my face, which causing my heartbeats become louder and beating even faster.

"Are you stupid?! You're going to blind me! Ow, my poor eyes" I jumped from my seat and smacked Seungmin's back. He was flashing lights from his phone directly to my face.

Don't this guy have a brain to think?

"Whatever, I'm going back in. Goodnight" I stormed my way to open the rooftop's door so I can go back to my house.

"Wait, let's walk to school together tomorrow" I turn myself back towards him before giving him a smile and a light nod.

"Goodnight, Hwayoung"

∆∆∆∆∆

1 Message not sent!

To: Im Hwayoung

Goodnight, Hwayoung.

Resent?
Yes/No

Message has been deleted!

∆∆∆∆∆

I unlocked my phone to look at the time now.

10.45 p.m (Friday)

"He gonna walk to school alone tomorrow then. I ain't going to school on Saturday"

With that I turn off my phone before stepping into my own dreamland.

{Grr.. i've tried my best to restore this one chapte, the storyline for this chapter was different. wattpad decide to bless me by deleting all of my saved draft. so, this one update is a mess, mess, thank you, wattpad *slams my head on the wall*. Btw, 1.2k reads?! I'm crying rn ㅠ-ㅠ}