•EIGHTY-TWO•

Gabby's POV

I woke up to Hayes opening up his bedroom door and locking it back once he got inside.

"Where'd you g—" my sentence was cut off by the sight of fresh red stains on his white t-shirt "Oh my God, Hayes. Are you ok?" I asked, hoping the answer was 'no'

I jumped up from my spot in bed and followed him into the bathroom where he was washing blood off of his hands. It wasn't a lot, but I was still concerned.

"Don't worry about it." He didn't even bother to look up at me.

"There's blood all over your shirt and hands. Hayes, tell me what happened. Now." He continued to ignore me as he took off his shirt and tossed it on the ground then leaned on the sink, facing the mirror.

I crossed my arms over my chest "I just had to take care of some stuff." His gaze was still on the mirror.

"So you came home covered in blood?" I started to get an attitude because he's obviously hiding something.

"Who are you talking to like that?" He stood up straight and faced me so he was towering over me. "Who else, Hayes? who the fuck else would I be talking to?" He swiftly grabbed my throat and pushed me back against the wall.

"Gabby, I've had such a long day, so please get off of my back before I do something I'm gonna regret." All I could do was look at him. I didn't have anything to say.

I pushed his arm away and pushed past him back into the bedroom. I snatched a pillow from my side of the bed and a blanket from the foot of the bed then headed for the door.

"Gabby what are you doing?" He asked as I swung the door open.

"I'm sleeping downstairs. I don't want to be bothered with you right now."

I didn't get very far before I was grabbed by my waist.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He pulled me into his chest, wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face in my neck.

"What?" I asked sternly.

"I know you meant good but it's been such a long day and I need you." He looped his thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and began to pull them down.

"Hayes." I groaned as he started to leave wet kisses down my neck.

I really didn't want this and for the past few days I've been trying to win him over by acting like I'm still somewhat in love with him and am willing to cooperate but this isn't at all what I've wanted.

Every time he touches me, all I think about is how much I miss Jack.

"Hayes, not tonight," I pushed his hands away. "I'm sore from the past few nights."

"I just want to give you head and maybe a few strokes." He groaned.

I sighed and stayed silent, feeling my pants being pulled down, then my pants and panties drop to my ankles.

He swiftly turned me around by my waist so I was facing him and connected our lips. He picked me up by the back of my thighs and brought me back over to the bed and set me down right in front of him.

I rolled my eyes as he started to reach for his belt buckle.

"What?" He asked "Hayes, I'm not in the mood at all, I'm so sore, and I just want to go to bed." I groaned.

He sighed and dropped his hands to his sides "I can't even give you head?" He asked "I don't want head, Hayes," I stood up from my spot and picked the pillow and blanket back up. "Goodnight." I began to walk out of the room.

"Ah ah ah, you know you can't do that." I was pulled back by my waist.

"Why?" I asked

"You know why, Gabby. Just sleep with me tonight. You'll be fine. Remember how you were talking about missing me and wanting to be around me more? Well here's your chance."

"And you can keep stripping." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hayes." I looked up at him.

"I just want to see your gorgeous body." He slightly smirked.

"What happened to 'I don't need sex to show you I love you." I mocked him while picking my shorts and panties up from the floor

"Come on, babe." I put them back on and grabbed my pillow, putting it back on my side.

I laid down on my stomach and turned my head away from his side of the bed.

I felt the mattress sink down and a hand on my back. It slowly made its way down to my ass and I let out a groan and curled up in a ball.

"Ok, ok. I won't bug you anymore." He chuckled and rolled over into his side of the bed.

-

It's been like 5 or 6 months since I've updated, but I be hella bored so if I'll finish lhh