Chapter Eight: Visit

"Chapter Eight: Visit The Camp"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Those words that are easily said 

towards me quickly becomes a wall,"

-Whalien 52, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After you introduced yourself to the maids, the reactions threw you off. Raven bowed and bore her neck towards you and well, Gyuri did something more extra.

She rushes towards you and dropped to the ground, holding your hands. You jumped back, eyes wide. She sobbed while you watched the scene unfold.

You squeezed her hand, hesitantly and trying to calm the latter down. Raven rushed to the kneeling girl, trying to get her off of you.

In all of the chaotic event, the princes showed up.

Well, one of them did.

"What's going on?" Jimin approached the scene, eyebrows furrowed. The maids gasped and stood up, bowing to the man.

Jimin waved a hand and they rushed off. Jimin walked towards you.

"What happened?" He asked. You in return raised a brow.

"You didn't tell them who I was, didn't you?" He rubbed his nape and send a sheepish smile. You rolled your eyes and walked away.

"In my defense, it is not my job to tell the maid that their Luna is here," He said, shrugging while walking beside you. Your stomach began to flutter when he referred to you as the Luna. You ignored the word and continued to limp but the 

"Then whose job is it?" You asked, holding the wall for support. The bandages feel like ropes tied around your thigh. You breathed in slowly and blew out the air.

Sparks erupted on your shoulder, through the overcoat. You looked up and see Jimin looking at you with panicked eyes.

"Shit, I gonna get a wheelchair." His eyes hazed but you pinched his arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He asked, ridiculously. He rubbed the area. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"I can walk. I'm just taking a break," You told him. He dropped his hand on your shoulder then stood straight. He stared right at your eyes as you stared back. 

His eyes have this deep brown color that you would mistake for black. A white mist covered his eyes that lighten his eyes. You narrowed your eyes and pinched his arm again. He blinked then rubbed his arm.

"What is with you and pinching?" Jimin murmured. You sighed through your nose and started to limp, one hand against the wall. Jimin hurried up after you and grabbed your other hand. You got away from him with panicked eyes. He pursed his lips and looked down.