Chapter Thirteen

Maybe I over-exaggerated. 

It's been about five weeks since my confession about Louis to Camila, and she hasn't said a word to me. Or anyone, in fact; not even Dinah. I've caught her shooting quick and short glances at me while touching her lips, which just makes me shiver because I know she's questioning if she actually kissed me or not. I can tell that management is getting worried- they've been asking us if anything personal happened recently that explains Camila's quietness. I begged the rest of the girls to keep it hidden, and turns out they didn't even need my begging. We were all sprawled out in the hallways of a Los Angles hotel, outside of Dinah and Camila's room. 

"So, she's just laying in there?" I bit the side of cheek. 

Dinah nodded as she played with loose strands of Ally's hair, who was spread out across her stretched legs, "Just staring at the ceiling. She's literally turning into a mute."

"Jesus. It's all my fault," I sighed and Normani's head shot up from her phone.

"I swear to God, Jauregui if you have another panic attack," she gritted her teeth together. "You've had way too many. How many was it on Tuesday? Two, three?"

"Four," Ally clarified. "I don't think that's healthy or natural."

"Of course it isn't natural," I furrowed my eyebrows at Ally's remark and then directed my head back to Dinah. "Do you think she maybe wants to-"

"Ladies!" Austin dragged his saggy pants down the hall to our left. "How's it going?"

"Hey Austin," Dinah smiled. "What are you doing here? If you're here to see Mila, she's actually not feeling well..."

"That's funny, because she actually texted me to come down," he stuck his hand up and smirked as he wagged his phone in the air. 

"Why?" I raised my voice and everyone's head shot towards me. 

Austin's eyes told instantly cold, "Why does it matter to you? It's our relationship and stuff is private."

"Oh," I began to giggle sarcastically and hysterically at the same time. "Oh! So, she is planning to have sex with you? Right now?"

"Lauren!" Normani and Ally rang out.

"No, let her continue," Dinah protested. 

"She isn't feeling well, and if you think she just texted you to actually have real sex for the first time," I sputtered. "Then you're dumb as fuck. This is an obvious booty call, but you're too oblivious to realize that."

"I'd rather hear the truth from Camilla, thank you very much," he snorted and began to walk past our huddle. 

"It's Camila! Cam-eel-ah!" My head began to throb at a familiar pace as I stepped out in front of him. His burning and an unknown stinky smell dripped from his mouth and swarmed through my nostrils, making me squeeze my eyes from tears. Once I opened them back up, I jabbed a frustrated finger into his muscled chest, "And you should fucking know that! You are her fucking boyfriend, aren't you?"

"Get your hands off me psycho, Camila has told me everything. This isn't the first time she's called me up!" He hissed and slapped my hand away roughly in another attempt to slide past me, but I didn't budge.

"I'm not a" -I gave him a harsh shove, and he fell back slightly- "psycho!"

The others were already on their feet; Ally and Normani stood behind me as Dinah tried tugging me away.

"He isn't worth it, Laur. Let's just go, alright?" She tried to persuade me.

"No! I'm not letting him go into that room with just her!" I shouted and wiggled from Dinah's grasp.