20

TaliamarBeing in the middle makes me happy :)Tagged:@y/n

Taliamar
Being in the middle makes me happy :)
Tagged:@y/n.l/n @freyanightingale

Comments:
Miniminter: yeah in the middle of my legs
Ksi: @miniminter jesus that was horny
Vikkstagram: @miniminter SIMON
Y/n.L/n: @miniminter middle of someones lets just not yours
Freyanightingale:@y/n.l/n ☕☕☕

Wroetoshaw Beach day ❤⭐Tagged:@y/n

Wroetoshaw
Beach day ❤⭐
Tagged:@y/n.l/n

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: 💘⭐
Fan4: they're so cute
Zerkaahd: @ksi this photo only exists because you're a pervert
Geenelson: hope you guys have fun me and chip are sat at home bored
Theburntchip: she ain't lying

L/n: 💘⭐Fan4: they're so cute Zerkaahd: @ksi this photo only exists because you're a pervert Geenelson: hope you guys have fun me and chip are sat at home bored Theburntchip: she ain't lying

Y/n.L/n
@taliamar 📸 thanks bby

Comments:
Taliamar: no probs babe x
Miniminter: @wroetoshaw they're legit gonna leave us for each other
Wroetoshaw:@miniminter nah we good
Y/n.L/n: @miniminter @wroetoshaw are you?!
Wroetoshaw: wait what.
Taliamar: @wroetoshaw sorry

I laughed as I looked at harry with his lip stuck out lip and a confused face. 'I thought I was the only one' everyone but tobi were in the sea and tobi was even attempting paddling. I climbed onto his chest 'I'm sorry I just cant resist' he cracked a smile. 'I forgive you' he leaned in and I paused he flashed a confused look at me. 'Are you sure? Like are you sure that me I'm the right person?' He rolled his eyes 'listen to me we've been over this I am completely and utterly in love with you and nothing you do or say will chang that' I smiled and stared into his deep blue eyes. Our kiss was full of passion as he moved up so I was in his lap. I gripped my hands in the tassel of his hair and I felt his hands move down my waist and around my neck. 'OI STOP HAVING SEX' I heard Jide yell I just held up a middle finger and carried on as I was. 'To the see!' Harry shrieked lifting me up bridal style running into the ocean.

I swam back out to Tobi 'can I teach you?' I asked he nodded a little 'yeah that would be nice' he seemed a bit disappointed he couldn't swim although he also had a fear of water so ya know. I held my hands under his chest I could feel his abs tense as he flailed his arms forward. I tried to teach him with some sort of order and sense and after about 45 minutes we managed to swim him a little further out to all of the others. 'WAYYY' JJ cheered as we got him over 'you ready?' I whispered 'try stand normally' Tobi's mouth widened in shock 'The floor?' I nodded at him 'see not so scary' I grinned at how happy he looked 'Thanks y/n' he swam over to me with a lot of splashes. he wrapped his arm around me 'it means a lot to me' I smiled down at him 'of course' we then all swam back to shore ready to dry and head back to the villa.

Tonight we were going out as a big group of 10 tonight which should be fun. I headed to Freya's room and knocked on her door 'yeah' I heard Josh yell I opened the door 'get ready together?' I asked she nodded grabbing her outfit choice and make up bag. We got Talia from Simon and kicked Harry out of our room so he had to get dressed with one of the other boys. I did a smokey grey eye and put in some lash extensions. I added some highlighter and subtle matte red lipstick to match my dress which was a tight body con strap dark red dress with some shoes that were the same colour. Talia also lent me her light blue jean jacket and we took a couple pictures for memories as tonight we all agreed we wouldn't use our phones and if we took pictures we wouldn't post just a night of  socialising. 

'You look amazing' Harry whispered down my neck making goosebumps go down my body. I turned my neck to the side to meet his face . 'you look good as always' he smirked at me. 'god I get to sleep in the same bed as you' I rolled my eyes and headed into the restaurant behind everyone else. I was sat by Harry and then Jide who was head of the table and then Ethan was opposite me and Simon opposite Harry. It was honestly the best time and the best of laughs Simon and I kicked under the table and teased and pissed about a lot. I was surrounded by my favourite people and it made me so glad. 

{A/N} I have never been this exhausted it's mad. please vote Imma go to bed I need to stop the late updates.