𝖚𝖓

╭─────────────────╮
𝓦𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻

𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔶

╰─────────────────╯

Always.

You happily skipped through the packed hallways, searching for a familiar white brush-like hair that spikes up with light green tips and red eyes - he was a "lady killer" in your vision, implying that he has a handsome visage.

Your eyes scanned the crowd, in hopes of finding him. It wasn't a secret and everyone was completely aware of the feelings you harboured for the president of the science club - Ishigami, Senku.

Why? It was obvious that your affection was directed towards him and dauntlessly proclaiming how he's the only that can make your heart skip a beat. And Senku, he knows it - he's fully aware of the silly crush you have.

"Senkuuu, I'm hereeee "

The said man released a deep breath once he heard his name being called. It was outside the laboratory - he already had a person in mind who would visit him at such hour and his members were the same.

It became your daily routine to visit the science club to help him with his inventions without him asking you to.

Senku was already acquainted with your behaviour, thus he has no intentions of entering a relationship nor did once envisaged love within the span of his lifetime living in this world.

"Science is the only truth in this world," as what he would always say. He was too occupied quenching his thirst for knowledge, anything that involves science. He doesn't have time to immerse himself in trivial matter such as "romance".

Because for him, love is just a chemical reaction. Humans are social animals and require love to thrive - to be happy in a society; but it is not necessary to survive. You tend to become foolish and indecisive where you abandon your intellectuality due to emotions.

Even though, Senku hasn't experienced of what it's like to be in love - he knew how the biology of love affects humans. He witnessed it with his own eyes with the people around him.

Needless to say, the scientific basis of love is often sensationalised. Generally speaking, love can make you do all things that you haven't done before - changing you in a good or bad way, it honestly depends on their choice.

Never did Senku let his emotions cloud his sound judgement nor hinder his critical reasoning; a highly logical individual that disregards emotions.

You confessed your profound love for him at such young age, he doesn't know what he should say to you as romance never once drifted to his mind - it was his first time receiving a confession; more importantly, both of you were in primary school, not old enough to understand the concept of love but he does.

So, being a logical individual. Senku thought of an accountable reason to not accept your confession in way that he won't break your heart. By telling you that it's just a mere infatuation and it will gradually diminish as time pass by.

"So, what are you doing right now lady kil-?"

"I am not a murderer." he interjected.