Part 40

Next day early morning before sun peeped out from sky, all waked from der tired sleep to get going to der home, all got freshed nd return back to delhi, due to long journey all took some rest. At evening arnav went to khushi home to ask her to join in his office. Arnav went to her home, he met shashi first he thought to seek permission from her dad aft that he thought to ask her opinion. Arnav shared his idea to shashi, he was happy to hear dis nd also proud for arnav nd his decision, he know very well arnav ll always supports khushi both in up nd down times nd she also can learn new things from him. He said to arnav, he was happy for dis decision no issues from my side I know u very well u always thinks best for her. Arnav with huge smile, ofcourse I ll... she was my doll na by saying he rushed to her room aft getting excuse from shashi. 

 She was busy in chatting with her friends in her lappy, aft seeing arnav she bid good bye to her friends lavanya nd payal, khushi asked him the reason for his arrival. Arnav asked, Doll u finished ur higher studies now what ur plan for tomorrow, khushi said with a huge smile, Oh tomorrow.... Wanna go shopping thatsit... Arnav was irritated on her reply, doll I m asking abt future plan. Khushi was blinking, sorry arnav I din think anything. Arnav know very well she going to say something like dis only..... he told her, k u came from London more than one week now I think u finished ur studies well, Khushi was angry, what do u mean... u think... I did well only but still u din ask abt anything to me how I manged nd studied der. Arnav said, thats not my fault, its urs wen I met that day u look like an..... now arnav saw khushi face realized what he saying, khushi started to blush, arnav corrected, I mean that's the first time u look like a gal so I forgot to ask. Khushi blush disappeared she asked with irritated tone, den dis much days how I look... Arnav said with cute smile, just like a baby doll... Khushi said with pouting face, see I m a big gal not a baby.... Arnav thought how cute my doll nd told, see now also u proving u r baby doll by pouting ur face. Khushi was angry she din like to hear she was baby still, she started to hit him, I said I m not babyyyy.... almost she scream, Arnav shouted, wow my doll turned into tigeress. Khushi roared, Shut up arnav. 

 Now arnav was serious, Doll y cant u join in my office. Khushi asked, ur office but y, Arnav was annoyed by his doll silly questions, doll u finished ur studies den now what going to do, come nd join in my office almost he said in ordering tone. Khushi asked him to irritate, if I din join means....., Arnav angry started to rise, I din give u any choice, u joining tmr that's final. Khushi asked, k I ll join ur office but how much pay I ll get for that. Arnav raised his eyebrow, khushi added I mean if I wanna work I wanna get some benefit na noone ll do work without any pay. Arnav asked, k tell me how much u want. Khushi said with a grin, ur credit card before she completes her sentence arnav told, fine that's not a big deal. Khushi said, wait Mr. Raizada still I din finish yet. Arnav cant able to tolerate, now whatttt... Khushi continues, I want ur credit card wenever v ll go shopping nd wenever I ask u to come for shopping u need to come without any objection by raising her eyebrow, now u k with my deal Mr.Raizada.... Arnav was shocked he din expect dis stupid deal from his doll. 

 Arnav with anger, doll... me.... Shopping..... dis is not fair. Khushi with cutest smile, everything is fair in love nd war. Arnav asked, so Is dis love r war.... Khushi said, ofcourse lo....suddenly realized nd told love not, it's a war. Arnav know whats she tried to tell, he asked with his smirk, oh den for what reason dis war comes. Khushi with irritation she gave blunder reason aft thinking few secs, war for teasing me and calling as a baby. Arnav smiled on her stupid reason he added, see still u proving urself as a baby I said correct only. Khushi got angry, arnav now its final if my deal k with u, I ll ready to work with u, if u cant.... me too cant sorry... 

Arnav know abt her stubbornness so he just said k to her, Khushi was soo happy to hear dis, from small age itself she like to go shopping with him but he hate shopping,she almost jumped nd hugged him tightly by his neck, oh thank u sooooo much arnav she shouted in excitement. Arnav was annoyed on dis deal but happy for his doll's happiness nd to tease her, k doll I know u like me very much but don't kill me by hugging tightly like dis, khushi came out of her hug by pouting face, I hate u... Arnav with his lopside smile, yeah I know so only tried to kill me by ur hug isn't.... Khushi cant stand by his flirting she took pillow nd started to hit him, he ran from der by saying see again u proving as BABYYYY doll, khushi got irritated nd closed her room door with thud. Arnav smiled by her childish act nd he thought to himself while she call for shopping he always wanna convince her with some reason but god only knows which is impossible.