Part 35

he silently went near to her sneaking his hands on her bare waist under her saree.

khushi: arnavji 

he put her head on her shoulder. 

khushi: what r u doing. Let me work. Don't romance with me while I am working.

arnav: khushi in huskey voice. He place kisses in her neck while rubbing his leg on hers.

khushi melted in his action. She moaned arnavji leave me. but her hand already clutch him more indicate don't stop it. her mouth only tell stop it arnavji.

he place various kisses in her neck. Khushi moan arnavji.

He untrap her saree from her body. He roam his hands on her body. He try to unhook her blouse, smelling burning dish khushi come to reality she push arnav.

she don't saw her position she hurrily went and off the stove.

khushi: see what r u doing. I already say na don't distrub me when I am cook. See because of u I am again cook she spoke angrily to arnav. But arnav saw her body curves khushi turn and look arnav. Arnav look intensely her without blinking his eyes. khushi look him and herself she is shocked to see her body. Her saree in the floor. she stood with blouse and petticoat only.

arnav smirk her. she open her mouth in "o‟ shape. YOU when u removed this she went and take saree from floor she hurrily wear it.

arnav again hug her nuzzling his nose to her neck.

khushi push him arnavji I already told u na don't distrub me. go I want to make lunch in angry tone.

arnav went and sit in the living hall silently. After finishing cooking, khushi come with food. She arrange it in dinning table. She go and call arnav.

khushi: arnavji come for lunch. 

arnav didn't speak anything to her. he silently went and sit in the dinning hall. Khushi look him she think he will hurt her words.

khushi serve him and serve herself they both eat silently.

khushi: arnavji I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt u.

arnav didn't speak anything. They finished lunch.

khushi think after sometime he act normal. Time passed, evening come throughtout arnav didn't speak anything to khushi. He don't do any romance with her. khushi is hurt. whenever she speak to arnav, he hear it silently but he don't speak anything to her.

night come, they again finished their dinner silently. After that khushi and arnav lay in the bed. khushi think atleast now he will speak to her. but for her surprise arnav don't speak anything to her. she think atleast he hug her without hugging her he can't sleep. she wait but he silently laying in the bed.

khushi went near to him place her head in his chest hugging him tightly. Arnavji I am sorry. i didn't mean anything I just spoke that. Don't get angry with me. but he is silent. She get more hurt. she kept mum.

after sometime arnavji do u remember anything. Do u know tomarrow what day

arnav: I don't want to remember anything.

khushi was hurt tears are forming in her eyes. she move away from arnav and turn show her back to him. she silently crying she slept like that.

it is midnight, arnav take khushi in her arms and went to back of the house. Khushi open her eyes look him. 

khushi: arnavji what r u doing. Leave me where u take me. she struggle in his arms.

arnav: stop it khushi. He take her near to swimming pool.

khushi gazped seeing the decorations. She look arnav.

time strike 12'o clock. Arnav whispered in her ears happy anniversary khushi with smile.