Part 36

khushi turn and look arnav tears are coming from her eyes. he wiped her tears. Sorry khushi I want to surprise u. so that only I pretend to be angry with u. u know how much it is difficult for me to act like angry with u.

khushi hug arnav. U know arnavji how much I hurt I think u don't remember our anniversary. I really hurt when u spoke to those words. She broke the hug hit him in his chest. Hereafter don't do this to me. I thought u get angry with me she still hit him. arnav hold her hand.

arnav: how u think like that khushi. How I get angry with u. how u thing I forgot our anniversary. This day u come into my life, to fulfill my life. u change me as arnav again. how can I forgot it, how I forgot our first anniversary. he hug her. khushi also hug him. they broke the hug.

arnav take khushi to the table where cake arranged. They both cut the cake and feed each other at same time.

khushi: happy anniversary arnavji.

arnav: happy anniversary khushi.

khushi: u made all this arrangement ah. Thank u arnavji, I love u arnavji.

arnav: I love u too khushi. Time passed so quick na. see I think now only I married u, 1 year went. I still remember when u come to our home with u r nani. Time passed so soon. Many things changed but our love is not changed.

khushi smile to arnav. Arnavji where is my gift.

arnav: gift what gift. I don't buy any gift for u.

khushi: don't again pretend me. give my anniversary gift.

arnav smile to her. he give a wrapped gift box to her. she hurrily open it, it contain a beautiful pink saree her favourite colour and a red saree his favourite colour with two set of matching jewels for both sarees.

khushi: it is so beautiful. I love it. thank u arnavji she kiss him in his cheek.

arnav smile to her. where is my gift khushi. 

khushi place her lips on him. they kiss passionately. They broke the kiss. Khushi blushed.

arnav: I also loved my gift. Her cheeks went red.

arnav again place a wrapped gift box in her hand.

khushi: what is this. 

arnav: don't open it now. Go and change in washroom.

khushi: but what

arnav: go 

khushi went to washroom. she open it. she gazped seeing that dress. it is western outfit. She already wear short dress infront of him. but still she is shy.

she don't want to disappoint arnav. She wear it. she went again swimming pool.

she is shy. That dress have only one strap on one shoulder. Come till her knees. Arnav looking her mesmerized by her beautity. He switch on song, a romantic song playing in the background. He come and take khushi hand for dancing. Both r dancing slowly matching the rythme of the song. They desire rosing in their body. They both r dancing enjoying each other company.

Arnav roam his hands on her body while dancing. Khushi feel his touch finally they kiss eachother at same time their lips meet each other. Without delaying arnav take her in his arms and went to their room. place her in the bed. khushi blused like crimson red. She know what comes next.

arnav start to kiss from her head. She close her eyes when she feel his lips on her body. He kiss her whole face, he come low of her face. Kiss her shoulders, khushi moan arnavji. His one hand remove the strap of her dress and another hand went to her back to unzip the dress.

khushi: arnavji 

arnav switch off lights. Within some minutes their clothes lying in the floor. the room filled with their hot breaths.