Netflix. Nuff said.

"Sorry to interrupt," Boyce says after he knocks on the wall, "but there's a party at my friend's fraternity. Do you want to come?"

"Do you want to go?" Alex nudges me.

"Um I don't know..." I hesitate. Parties involve drunk people and loud music. And don't forget the alcohol. 

"We don't have to go if you don't want to. It's up to you," Alex says sweetly. I see Boyce roll his eyes teasingly. He must be totally thinking, he's whipped. 

"Rain check?" I decide.

"Yeah sure! I'll see you next time then?" Boyce waves goodbye.

"You want to watch a movie?" Alex suggests. "And parties are way overrated."

"Well, your first college party may be a rager but you're not missing anything," he adds as we go to his living room. 

"What movies do you have?" I ask.

"Here," he leads me toward a drawer full of movies. There has to be over fifty movies here! I scan the titles briefly: The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption, Schindler's List, Star Wars, etc., 

"Whoa, who's the movie buff?" I widen my eyes in surprise.

"Danny." He shakes his head in amusement. "Apparently, this is like 1/8 of his collection. He brought the "good movies that aren't shitty like Batman and Robin." That's what he says. The guy has all the movies in alphabetical orders and by genres, so be careful where you put the movies you get. He freaks out. It's funny how he reacts..." Alex smirks evilishly. I don't know if I want to know what prank he pulled. 

"Oh..ok," I can't help but laugh a little at the image of Danny's reaction if I accidentally mixed up all the CD's inside the cases...No, that'd be pure evil, a prank I would only pull on Sunny and Alex.

"You pick while I go make the popcorn!" 

"Alright," I nod as I scan through the movies. I'm more of an action-adventure type of girl. I guess sometimes I enjoy some romantic comedies. However, I really like action and some explosives. I found out a while back that Alex's guilty pleasure are romantic comedies. It's cute, and something I tease about him when I can.

Yikes. I think. There's way too many movies to choose. They're all classics. I see some more recent stuff but I am stuck between Star Wars or Despicable Me. I know, they're completely on different specetrums. 

"Did you pick yet?" Alex suddenly whispers into my ear. I let out a shriek as he catches me unawares. 

"Alex!" I punch his chest lightly. "That's not funny!" 

"Yes, it is!" He says between his laughs. He's actually rolling on the floor. 

I step over him and grab the remote. Then, I climb over the living room table onto the white leather couch. I intentionally lay on the entire couch to give Alex no room. 

"Aha," I exclaim under my breath as I spot Netflix. Ah, Netflix.

"Scoot over babe," Alex says.

"Nope," I pop.

"Emmylynn," he says warningly, "I'll sit on you."

"Go ahead," I wave at him. "I dare you."

Before he actually sits on my back, I give him room for his huge fine ass. (It's not actually huge, but it is still quite fine). 

"Ah, that's better," he sighs contently as we snuggle close together with a woolen blanket and a bowl of popcorn on our laps. 

"What'd you pick?" Alex watches the show begin, but he doesn't know what the name of the show is yet.

"It's a TV show, but it's great. You'll absolutely--" I say enthusiastically.

"--awwww, are you serious?" He grimaces as he sees someone get killed in a gory way. Let's just say the guy get beheaded, the blood splattering everywhere. "Why must you torture me?"

"Supernatural!" I beam. He absolutely hates horror or scary movies. I don't really like watching anything scary either, but I love it at the same time, quite a contradiction. Still, Alex has been the best boyfriend of course by watchin all three seasons with me so far. I secretly think he's beginning to like the show. It must be growing on him.

"I don't understand how you find the Winchesters so attractive. The guys are old, and they are alright." Alex complains.

"Sssshhh," I put my finger to his lips. "Sam and Dean are on scene." I'm not even going to bother arguing. Sam and Dean are just awesome. That's the word I would describe them--plain awesome.

"Ouch!" I glare at Alex who lightly bites my finger. He gives me an innocent look and smirks. 

"Nu-uh," I shake my head. "Supernatural. Watch it mister. I thought we are going to have our movie night huh?" I grab a popcorn and chuck it at his face. He catches it with his mouth.

"I don't even know why I watch this show anymore," he smiles a little as I rest my head on his chest to watch the show. 

"AGH!" Alex jumps a little, trying not to scream too much when a grotesque looking ghost pops out of nowhere and attacks the Winchesters suddenly.

I can't hold back my laughter as I see Alex frown embarassingly.

"You didn't hear that," he shrugs.

"C'mon Alex, scream for me." I tease him.

"Oh, I'll make you scream," Alex waggles his eyebrows.

"Alex!" I gasp. I bring my attention away from the show.

"What?" 

"You dork," I roll my eyes.

"Well, we have the house all to ourselves." He says suggestively.

"Oh my gosh. Quench that thirst." I roll my eyes again.

"I--" He is probably going to say a dirty joke.

"Shush, I'm going to put on a horror movie if you don't shush. It'll make Supernatural look like child's play." I demand.

That shuts him up.

******

A/N

Who do you think should play Emmalyn? 

I attached a gif of colton haynes (alex) and crystal reed, so how about crystal reed? (psst psst go teen wolf ;) and supernatural lol)