8- Bloody blonde boy

{Your pov}

The siren rang, indicating that the box was coming up with supplies, and a new Greenie. Emmy was exited for the new addition to our strange family to arrive. We came up with the idea of a bonfire, to celebrate the new Greenie each month.

Minho was in charge of gathering the wood, and Emmy she gathered the sticks.

Alby, he was in charge of gathering the fruit and the meat for me to cook.

Me, I was in charge of cooking, and making sure that the Glade didn't fall apart.

And making sure the Greenie was okay, and to show the Greenie around.

I sigh and carefully take the pot off the fire, not wanting to burn the soup. I carefully layed it on the ground, and start walking towards the box. I feel a breeze sweep past and giggle as I see Emmy on top of Minho's shoulder, who was running towards the box.

Their laughter rang through the Glade, and I smiled looking at them.

"Can't believe it's been 2 months since I got here. Seemed like I was here the entire time." Alby said as he walked beside me.

I hum and nod.

"I've been here a while Albs. It wasn't as easy as it is now. Things were much different then." I say, before walking past him and reaching the box.

Emmy slides off of Minho's shoulders and he gently pushes her behind his legs. She peeks out behind his legs as me and Alby open the doors. I notice the body hidden in the corner, his dirty blond hair ruffled and slightly damp. His arms wrapped around his legs as he buried his face into his knees.

I glance at Ably and I carefully climbed down, not wanting to startle him.

"Hey there Greenie." I say as softly as I could.

His head shoots up and my breath falters as his brown eyes connect with my gray eyes.

I gulp and slowly approach him, raising my hands showing him that I come in piece. I smile slightly, and crouch down in front of him when he doesn't flinch away from me.

"My name's YN, can you tell me yours?" I ask.

His eyes widen, shocked, confused, worried, and scared are the emotions I read that crossed his face.

"Y-YN."

His voice was deeper than I thought, and smoother.

I slowly nod my head. "That's my name. You might not remember yours right now, but you will soon. It's normal for that to happen, we've been through it."

He glances up, looking at Minho and Alby. He looks back at me and I feel my heart break at his fearful expression.

"I-I remember your name. Your name, it keeps ringing through my bloody head, and it won't stop. Why do I remember your name?" He asks.

My eyes widen in shock and I glance up at Minho and Alby. They share a look of confusion, and I look back at the blond haired Greenie.

"I-I dunno. Maybe the ones who sent us here made a mistake, maybe that made you remember for a reason. But we'll find out, eventually. Now, let's get you out of the box. I've got a lot to show you Green Bean." I stated.

~Time Skip~

《Newt Pov》

"That's homestead, that's where we sleep. You'll start working on the jobs tomorrow, but today you get to meet everyone and get use to being here." YN said.