CHAPTER 30

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG AND HONG JOSHUA! And VSooyaaa301 this is dedicated to you since you always leave comments☺”

CHAPTER 30

*Kim Jisoo*

He was silent, I can't raise my head to look at him...I can't look at his scared expression...I-I don't wanna see him being disgusted for associating with a murderer.

Why must things come to this?

Why can't I be with other people happily without digging out my past? This happened before, with my first female best friend. She found out everything about me, and then the next day she never talked to me again and spread rumors around the campus that I had slept with guys before and I worked as a prostitute. I only found out late that she had her dark reasons why she approached me and befriended me.

The thought of Kim Taehyung leaving my side and turning his back at me made my heart clenched in pain, my tears kept on streaming down my cheeks.

I felt suffocated that I am gasping for some air or else I might die if I don't, I don't know but this pain is much severe than how I felt when my best friend betrayed me. I-is it because I like him?

“I-I understand...i-if...if y-you decided to l-leave me a-and s-stop h-helping us...i-it's normal for you to get s-scared of m-me...l-like what my b-best friend said, I-I'm a m-monster w-who k-killed a p-person...” I said choking in every word I utter.

And for the first time I heard him talk.

“Take it back” he said in a shaky voice.

I plucked up all my courage to look at him. H-his aura is dark, h-he looks mad-no, more like livid. His hands are clenched as they shake....

“Take it back...take back what you've just said. You're not a monster nor a murderer, you're not any of those, it doesn't define who you really are. So take it back.” he said as he grits his teetch and his jaw moving.

“T-Taehyung-ah...”

“I'm livid...to those who have made suffer, to those who made you like this, and to that bes friend of yours.” He said.

Then a tear fell from his right eyes as he looked at me...regret, guilt, anger and many more emotions are shown in his eyes.

“You were just the broken victim left by those unlucky events of your life, you've suffered. But still standing firmly right in front of me, right in front of other people. You are no murderer, you are not a monster...you don't deserve these names it doesn't suit you. Instead, you are a strong woman who have come this far despite of everything that has happened. I wish...I wish I had met you way befor everything started. I wish I could've protected yoi through hard times. But I can't turn back time...I can never go to that time and change everything. But now that I'm here right beside you, I would do anything just to protect you even laying my life just so I could take you away from any harm. That's how precious you are to me...that's how much I lo-....I like you.”  he said and I just cried.

Every word he uttered I felt it all...his sincerity is overwhelming. I felt my body being enveloped into a tight hug with his warmth.

“So please don't push me away don't try to stop what I'm feeling towards you just because of your past, if you have more secret to reveal tell it to me. I'll listen to each and every story you'll tell me, I won't go anywhere, I won't leave your side even if you push me away...let me stay...that's all I'm asking.” He said full of sincerity.

What should I do with him?

Should I push him or let him stay?

Can I manage to let him go?

Can I endure seeing him in danger because of me?

“You're making me furious chichu-ah, really. How could you do this to me?” he said after slightly pulling away from hugging me

“W-What did I do?” I asked confused to what he have said.

“You making me feel scared of you being in danger, making me worry about you, livid then happy, you can make my heartbeat thump like crazy and take my breath away. You can do that to me in a heartbeat like you're the very switch of my mood. You're driving me crazy, and you're not even taking responsible about it” he said like a pouting child making me laugh.

This man really...

He wiped my tears away gently as he looked at me straight to my eyes.

“Kim Jisoo-ssi, can we date?” he asked that shocked me.

“w-what?”

“I said I want to date you, so let's date.” he said with a litle smile on his lips.

“b-but I-I just told you about my past...”

“And it's ok with me, I can't say that I don't care since I'm actually still livid about it but...I really wanna date you despite of your past. I actually lov-I mean like you more because of it, I like you like crazy so let's date.” he said.

“plus, Dr. Nam Joon said it's better if you'd date someone which is me so you could have a different perspective about men” he reasoned out.

“I-I don't know if I could do it...” I answered honestly.

“Don't worry, take your time...but, I'm warning you. Since I've already confessed that I like you...I'll do anything and everything to seduce you” he said and winked.

I didn't intend to, but I bursted out of laughter. He looks adorable while winking....this man is really unpredictable.

“Should I be scared?” I joked.

“Of course, my charisma is strong you agree to date me in a second. Oh and you can't reject me anyway, you must not reject me no matter what” he proudly said and so I laughed again.

One moment I was crying and feeling scared of him leaving me, and now in just a second I'm laughing with joy...could I really be happy this time?

W-would he really stay?

Do I really like him?

Is it enough for mw to date him?

I don't know what does the future hold, nor do I have a hunch of what will happen next.

But, should I take the courage to do so?

---------------------------To be continued....

-Cupid's Descendant