Chapter 21

Chapter 21
A Small Argument and Training with Koneko!

(Y/N PoV)

I'm right now laying on my bed with a naked Koneko on my chest.

'Should I wake her up?' I asked myself and decided to do so.

"Hey, hey, Koneko..." I shook her, lightly.

"Five more minutes..." groaned Koneko.

"Come on, my sister and Kalawarner are downstairs. If I don't come in the next 5 minutes, they will barge into my room. And I'm guessing you want to keep our relationship secret, at least for now." I explained to her.

"Alright, alright I'm up." she said and looked up to me.

Her eyes widened and she froze in place.

"What is it, Koneko?"

Still not a word escaped her mouth.

"What are you looking at?"

"Are you a Kitsune?" she asked me, catching me off guard.

'But how did she-" I suddenly felt my fox ears.

'Oh, yeah that's right.'

"Yes, yes I am." I answered her.

She blushed and mumbled something, but because of my enhanced senses, I could understand her.

"Now the children I will have with him, will they be a Nekoshou and Kitsune mix?" I blushed madly at that question.

"Ehhm, I think so, yes." I answered her.

She looked at me for a few seconds, firstly not realizing that I've heard her.

After a few seconds I think she understood, because she started to blush and  sweating, madly.

"Big bro are you there?!" I heard my sister yell.

Immediately after she said that, she barged into my room.

"So, me and Kalawarner decided to-" she started, but stopped talking mid-sentence.

I hid my fox ears before she came in, so it couldn't be because of that.

Looking at Koneko I think I understood her.

Koneko was on my lap, sitting. Completely naked she was hugging my chest and burying her face into it.

"So, I can explain. See, Koneko and me went into my room and fucked for a few hours, while you two were away." I said, not even trying to lie.

Hadaka just looked at me with tears in her eyes and ran down to the kitchen.

'I think I just broke her heart...Fuck.' I said to myself and wanted to get up.

Koneko got off me immediately, understanding why I want to get up.

I took a pair of boxers and pants, put them on and went down, searching for Hadaka.

I heard sobs coming from her room.

I knocked on the door and asked.

"Hadaka, can I come in?" I didn't get an answer, so I just went in.

I saw her and Kalawarner crying into each others shoulders.

It truly hurt my heart seeing them like this, so I tried to calm them down.

"Come on, I love you both just like Koneko and you know that. So, why are you crying?" I asked.

"W-we wa-ante-ed t-to take-e y-your v-virginity first." they both answered in unison.