restroom occupied

"Cassie.. Cassie you mean to tell me Chris Brown is staring you down right now and you're gonna ignore it? Fuck Troy! He cheating on you with Danielle right now!" My best friend exclaimed. I sighed. It's not uncommon to see celebrities in L.A. but this was no regular celebrity.. it was Chris Brown's sexy ass.

"You don't know that."

"Bitch he in the bathroom fucking her right now!" She said through clenched teeth. I frowned and looked at her.

"What?" She pulled out her phone and put it to my ear, playing audio of them apparently fucking in the bathroom. It was definitely Danielle's voice and it was definitely Troy's name she was moaning. I shook my head and pushed the phone away from my ear. I couldn't hear anymore, it was making me sick.

"I'm ready to go." I mumbled, beginning to walk towards the door. All my eyes could see was the door so I flinched when someone grabbed my arm, I hadn't even noticed them in my peripheral vision.

"I seen you staring me down over there." A raspy voice I knew all too well whispered in my ear. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets and my heart pounded in my chest. I swallowed and pulled away.

"..You were looking at me." Was all I could say, which I was surprised I could even say that.

"You wouldn't know that if you wasn't looking at me now would you?" He asked cockily, licking his lips. I knew dudes like Chris and all they wanna do is bust a nut.. It wouldn't work with any other nigga but all the morals I thought I had seemed to be walking out of the same door I almost walked out of a couple minutes ago.

"You got a nigga?" He asked, as if he actually cared.

"Imma take that as a yes." He laughed once I didn't answer. I was just amazed at how fine he actually was in person. Anybody could look good on pictures but this man was just as fine in person.

"Stop acting shy." He whispered in my ear, snaking his arm around my waist. I shut my eyes tight and bit my lip. I was gonna have sex with this man and I knew I was. Time to pray.

"Wait." I pushed him back by his chest. I didn't even realize we were now in the restroom.

"We ain't gotta do this if you don't want to now. I mean, the way you looking right now, it would be a shame if we didn't." He sweet talked, examining my body with a lip bite. If I didn't give it to him, he would just find another random to do it with.. but I wanted it.

"Mmm" He mumbled, grabbing my ass as I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his incredibly soft lips. I felt like I was on cloud ten, not even nine.

"You can go ahead and take them panties off." He said, sitting me on the sink. Doing as I was told, I slipped my panties from around my ankles. He spread my legs and massaged my area with the pad of his thumb while he resumed the sloppy kiss we had going on. I moaned in his mouth as he slowly inserted a finger, followed by another one after he worked that one in. You would think someone was making macaroni with how wet he had me.

"You making a mess." He chuckled, looking at the puddle that was forming.

"You a squirter?" I nodded my head yes, not able to form real words.

"Yeah you look like one." I grabbed his arm and rested my head on the mirror behind me. I bit the shit out of me lip, trying not to moan too loud as he kissed on my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair as I tried to escape his fingers. This was about to be a fire hydrant squirt.

"Oh shit" He chuckled, looking at all the juices that came out of me. I had to cover my mouth to muffle my orgasm. Troy ain't never, ever fingered me that good.

"We ain't done babygirl." He said, giving me a look that said we were just beginning and was nowhere near the end. I stared in awe as he started to undo his pants. There was no way he wasn't packing.. it's Chris Brown.

"Oh god" I whined as he picked me up from the sink, just to reposition me so he could insert himself. I unintentionally shrieked as he filled me.

"Oh my gooood." I squealed, tears streaming from my sealed eyes.

"You taking this shit like a G babygirl." He said. I could feel him staring at me intently even though my eyes were closed. I couldn't believe this was happening..

"Ugh, this pussy fire." He groaned before pecking my neck. I have never experienced dick this immaculate.

"Shit, i'm finna nut." He moaned, slipping out of me slowly. He gave me a look and then looked at his member. Before I knew it, I was on my knees. Does this man have some type of mind control?

"You know what you doing?" He asked as I took it in my hand. I nodded my head yes before doing what needed to be done.

"Oh yeah, you know what you doing." He licked his lips, grabbing a chunk of my hair.

"You can keep smiling, you can keep staring me down. Imma take your bitch, watch me. You look around, she is nowhere to be found. In the bathroom with her, got my dick in her mouth." He sang while laughing. He thrusted his hips to the rhythm of the verse he was singing. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

"Use the other bathroom!" He said as someone knocked on the door. They paused before knocking again.

"Fuck off!" He yelled with a frown. Looking back down at me, he pulled my head back by my hair. I guess he had had enough. Without much warning, my face was being splattered. I didn't know whether to feel disrespected or lucky.

"Good job" He complimented me as I cleaned myself up, still trying to comprehend what the fuck just happened.

"Th- thank you."

"I think ole boy looking for you though." He laughed before walking out of the bathroom. I sighed and straightened out my clothes before walking out of the bathroom myself.

"Cassie!" I heard Troy's voice yell before being snatched up.

"Was you in there fucking that nigga!?" He asked, his face turning red and the vein in his forehead popping out.

"Let go of me!" I huffed, trying to be released from his grip.

"Answer me!" He yelled in my face.

"Aye nigga didn't she say let go?" Daddy said, coming to save the day. Troy sucked his teeth.

"Mind yo business pussy." Chris nodded and laughed.

"Pussy.. thats funny, I just got some of that.. from your girl by the way." Troy looked at him with a frown and cocked his head to the side.

"What you said nigga?" He asked, stepping closer.

"Ion like repeating myself." Chris said, crossing his arms.

"I know MY girl ain't gave YOU no pussy. You light skin niggas kill me." He said, sarcastically laughing.

"Oh but she did.. and that lil broad you was in the bathroom with earlier, I fucked her too." He whispered the last part with a smirk. Troy glared at him before turning back to me.

"Let's go!" He grabbed my arm, prepared to drag me out the club.

"Woah woah woah, you didn't even ask if she was ready to go. I don't think she is. You ready to leave baby girl?" He asked, placing his hand on the small of my back. I looked at Troy and then back at Chris before shaking my head no.

"She's made her decision.. step."

"..Bitches" Troy chuckled, shaking his head as he walked out of the club. Fuck Troy, I just had sex with Chris Brown.. who am I?

*
*
*
I might use this to write an actual story😭