98. Twice Imagine 8/9

WHITE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I peeked out the window as i look outside to see many tall and reflective windows that portray the upper class people who work in business. The future has gone mad as everything went to utter shit when the technology developed into stupid things that we don't need in life.

My small apartment was more in the normal side of the city as most of the houses that had hi-tech objects and expensive furniture that dominated the area.

I grabbed my bag from the couch as I escaped my apartment, I locked the doors as I went down the stairs and travel myself to the main city of South Korea. I looked around the area as there was many TV screens promoting some random objects that was useless to me and maybe to most people. I look around as a lot of people were accompanied by a life size and look of a robot that many people have these days.

I peek through stores as one caught my eyes, seeing a lot of people in there. The memories flashed through my head as I sighed and walked into the store where there could be androids.

I walk around as I looked closely at the androids, knowing that some get freedom and some are trapped. I found them interesting as I wondered if they could feel any emotions such as happiness, sadness, love and just everything that a human has.

"Hey (Y/N), how you doing?" A friend of mine said to me as he works at the store on the front desk.

"Just checking out the store..." I said to him as he walked along with me whilst looking at the androids.

I saw many customers from young age to late adulthood buying these androids that could potentially help them in life. I was so fascinated that the robots look so realistic which was crazy to me, however some of them looked better than actual humans.

"My shift is over now, we can go out if you want" He says as he was already in his normal clothes.

I nodded as we headed outside in the evening sky, we travelled across the city as many adults are going back to there homes to their families or maybe they live alone however they have nothing to worry about.

We went into a cafe shop which was presented with warm aesthetic colors that many couples went to on a small cute date most of the time, we buy our drinks and sat near a window which we could see a view of a area with a lake and some outside restaurants that looked so romantic and I admire the beautiful view. I sip my drink as we talked about life and the further future that was ahead of us, wondering how advanced the technology will get...

"Why did you buy two drinks?" He smiled with a curious look as he sips his drink whilst I laughed lightly to myself.

"I have someone over at mine and she wanted something from the store" I replied to him whilst he nodded and sipped again.

As we walked out of the store after a long talk that we usually have we parted our ways as I walked back to my small apartment which was my comfort zone.

I opened my apartment door as I looked at the sudden cleaness, I mean I wasn't that messy however I had some clothes thrown around. I smile to myself as I saw Chaeyoung on the couch as she watched TV that told stuff that was happening around the world.

"I brought you coffee" I placed it on the coffee table in front of the TV as I sit down next to her. She looked at me sharply with a straight but confused face.

"You know I can't drink it..." She replied as I giggled whilst I pouted and scooted closer to her, nodding along.

It reminds me of the days that Chaeyoung and I would go on small dates that made my day, always giving meaningful gifts and hugs which made my heart flutter that I could never forget the feeling of. But that all went away when she unfortunately passed away 2 years ago, however I try to imply the memories and tell her the stories into the Chaeyoung infront of me as she gets used to the environment.

But the Chaeyoung infront of me was an android version of the Chaeyoung I know.