Chapter 8:

Morgan in MM

*********

Morgan

I woke up laying fully on top of Kahron's back.

This was normal for us since he sleeps on his stomach most of the time.

I heard his phone ringing. I looked towards the nightstand where both our phones were plugged up. A picture of the girl that was at his house the other day displayed on the screen showing she, Brandy, was calling.

I moved off of him as he stirred in his sleep. He turned looking at his ringing phone and turned back around ignoring it as he yawned.

"You're still with her? Are you fuckin her?"

He furrowed his eyebrows together before opening one of his eyes looking towards me.

"What?"

"You know you fuckin heard me. Are you fuckin her?"

"Does it matter?"

"Does it matter?" I repeat him. "Yes the fuck it does. I told you I would never be okay with you fuckin another bitch while fuckin me. So again, are you fuckin her?"

"It doesn't matter Mo."

"Get the fuck out." I say sitting up using the sheets to keep myself covered up.

He smirked looking at me as he scuffed before getting up and going into the bathroom.

I groaned placing my face in my hands as I heard the shower start.

I slammed shit around the kitchen as I made my plate of the breakfast I made, for me and only me. While this asshole took his slow ol time like I didn't tell him to get the fuck out.

"You make me some?" He asked coming into the kitchen putting on his shirt.

"Remind me to burn all the clothes you have here." I smiled big and fake.

"Shut yo crazy ass up." He said reaching for my bacon.

"No Kahron seriously get the fuck out and go be with ya girl." I said moving my plate.

"Jealous I met somebody I like?"

"No. I'm actually seeing someone and I actually like him."

"Oh word?" He asks looking down at his phone while taking a sip of my juice.

"Mhmm, Eric."

He finally looks up at me lifting an eyebrow.

"Don't like that nigga for you. Won't like no nigga for you."

"Well your opinion doesn't matter."

He chuckled. "True, lies. So I guess this is really the end of us, huh?"

"Gonna be mad you ain't getting my pussy anymore?"

"Nah, I can get pussy from anyone of my other bitches."

He grabbed my hand as I swung to slap him. "Chill, I was joking. Being a smartass, just like you." He chuckled.

"You are really taking me as a joke and being disrespectful as fuck. You really act like you just don't give a fuck."

"You know me better than to assume I don't care." He said standing up cornering me into the counter. "I think I care too much."

"Just remember what I said," He paused running his fingers over my bare kat under his big t-shirt I had on. "Ain't nobody gonna be able to please you like Kahron can."

He pecked my lips before leaving.

"Nee I fucked up last night." I said all dramatic as she walked into my house. I called her over here because I needed to vent.

"Oh shit you done had sex with Eric after y'all date!" She yelled.

"Bitch no, I just met him."

"You're dating Eric?" I looked towards Q who sat on the couch I didn't even see him come in with her.

"Mind your business Q because all you do is run shit back to Mogul." He shrugged. I grabbed Nee's hand pulling her into the kitchen.

"I had sex with Kahron last night."

"Bitch what?"

"I know." I groaned. "He even has been fuckin that new girl and never has he fucked someone else while we were what we were. It doesn't even matter tho. We already established we are done. I will never play second or a side chick." I said telling her everything that occured this morning.

"Bitch he basically cursed you with a lifetime of bad sex if it ain't with him."

"Nicole shut the fuck up with ya dumbass outcomes." I said groaning.

"Girl I be serious. How did ya date go anyways?"

"It was coo, I actually like him."

"Well now you got you a chocolate boo instead of my ugly ass cousin Ron."

"Girl shut up, bye." I said laughing as we walked back into the living room.

"I really did want y'all to be together tho, but I also want you to just give somebody a chance. Give love a chance." She said bumping her elbow to mine.

I sighed. "Not love, but I'm all about giving a chance."

"We about to be out Nee. Let me go to the bathroom real quick." Q said.

"Oh I got letters for ya brother Shawn and for Q from Mogul." I said jogging up the stairs. I opened my makeup drawer to get the letters and see three rolls of cash.

"Really Quentin!?" I snap storming back downstairs where he was now back into the living room. I pushed the rolls of money into his hands.

"How many times do you have to go over this? I don't want any money from you."

"And how many times do I have to tell you I don't care? If it wasn't for your brother I would be spending most of my life in jail right along side of him."

"You don't owe us anything you're fam. You know I have more than enough money from Mogul left to live on. I'm good."

"And more money never hurt anybody." He said holding the money out towards me.

I back up holding my hands up shaking my head.

He only shrugged dropping the money on the couch and leaving.

I looked towards Nee. She gave me a small smile shrugging. "You know how he is. I don't even know why you try to fight with him when he gives you money."

"Yeah." I mumbled slouching down on to the couch as she left.