▪️43

I know some of y'all been waiting
So buckle in 🤡

Haewon had her hand on the door handle, ready to leave in an angry state when two arms encircled around her waist

"I'm kidding baby." He said softly, lips brushing her ear as he held onto her. He had come to know she was sensitive, which only further made him want to protect her with all his might.

Haewon shook her head and squirmed in his grip.
"You don't appreciate my matching pajamas, I don't like you."

"That's too bad, because I love you."

Haewon paused, halting her struggles and her mouth parted in surprise. The sincerity in his voice sprung tears to her eyes and she felt him turn her around.

"Why are you crying?" He said with his nose scrunched up in confusion, panicking.
Haewon sniffled and shrugged.
"Because you love me." She laughed out a breathy laugh and wiped her eyes.
"Why am I so sensitive and emotional." She huffed.

Jisung laughed softly and brought her into his chest, feeling her hands grab at his shirt and press her ear to his chest as he ran a gentle hand through her hair.
"I love you Haewon- i really do."

She couldn't help the smile on her face and she buried her head in his chest, suppressing the overwhelming amount of love and happiness in her chest.
She felt like she was going to explode and not long later, she felt a hand tilting her chin up.

She looked up at him through her wet lashes and smiled, making him smile and lean down, pressing his lips to hers.

He pulled away shortly after, wiping her eyes and resting his head against hers.
His hand found her face, cupping it as his tilted his head and their eyes fluttered shut; moving in a slow and passionate pace.

Jisung's thumb brushed over her cheek bone as their lips moved together, more frequently, breaths becoming heavier each time they reattached their mouths.

Haewon's hand trailed up his arm, to his shoulder- steadying herself as she began to melt into him.
His arm wrapped around her waist, holding her up again him.

Haewon leaned up on her tiptoes, desperate to gain as much closeness as she could, the feeling of the bond strengthening and pouring out with love.

Her fingers weaved through the hair at the nape of his neck, he let out a sigh against her lips from contentment and they began walking back from the door and further into the room.

Jisung's legs hit the edge of the bed and he pulled away, panting as he sat down at the edge of it.
Flustered but intoxicated from his kisses, she sat on his lap in a straddled position and pressed small kisses to his cheeks, forhead- all over his face.

"I love you too." She breathed out and her hand held the side of his neck, leaning back in and reattaching their lips.

His hand rested at her hip, the other one on the small of her back to keep her from falling off.
Experientially, his tongue swiped at her bottom one, her parting her own. Their tongues clashed against each others, her fingers pulling on his hair.

Their hearts were beating expeditiousness, no other sound but their heated kisses and Haewon was sure he could hear the raging of her heart, the sound filling her ears, the pumping of blood drowning out any other background noise.

His hand ran up and down the curve of her waist slowly, pulling her closer than they already were.
It was the first time they had shared such a heated and passionate kiss that he was already addicted to it, he way his mind became hazy and his heart raced and swelled up.

She pulled away to catch her breath, his lip trailing over the skin of her red, hot cheeks and to her neck, under her ear- pressing a small kiss on it which made her squirm slightly at the sensitive spot.

The heated session came to a close as their lungs burned with the need of air and their noses brushed against each others, their panting filling the room and they exchanged a few small kisses before completing pulling away, swollen lips and pink cheeks.

If y'all weren't positive about that makeout sesh you can smd

Jks I'm not that mean but if you're still babying him (excessively because he's obviously a cutie) then like 🤷🏻‍♀️

They made out

No they didn't have sex