⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 16 ~ Battle Pt 2

Heading towards the city, they started to land one my one as Pietro asked with a smile "This is S.H.I.E.L.D?" Steve and Natasha were smiling when Steve said "this is what S.H.I.E.L.D. Is supposed to be." Pietro chuckled as he said "this is not so bad." As soon as they opened up for civilians, Steve turned and said "let's load them up." Robots saw the carrier and started to charge. "Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank." Maria announced. "Show 'em what we got." Fury told her and she instructed James. "You're up."

James flew out and started to take them out as he rounded the corner. "Yes! Now this is gonna be a good story." James said to himself as Tony joined him. "Yup. If you live to tell it." He told his friend with a smile. James scoffed and replied "You think I can't hold my own?" Tony tried not to chuckle as he told him "we get through this, I'll hold your own." James replied to him by saying "you have to make it weird." They split and started to deal with the robots around them. People started to run towards the Helicarrier behind Steve.

"I got about 50 to 100 more coming in after this group." He told the agents as he and Natasha helped people start to board the Helicarrier. Clint waved at another lifeboat and they started to land. Both him and Wanda helped those people start to board as well. "Here we go. Here we go. Let's go." He told them. "Number six boat is topped and locked... or stocked... topped... it- it's full of people." The staff member said. An alarm then started to blare inside the Helicarrier. "Incoming!" Hill yelled as a robot smashed it way in the carrier. "Oh, god!" The same staff member yelled. Both Hill and Fury were able to take the robot down.

"You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that." Ultron told Thor as he held his throat. "I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as long as there is life in my breast... I am running out of things to say! Are you ready?" Thor said as he asked Vision. Ultron looked up last minute just to get hit by Thor's hammer from Vision. Thor took his hammer back. "It's terribly well-balanced." Vision told him. "Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so..." Thor mentioned as he gestured afterwards to show what he meant. Meanwhile Tony and James were still taking out the robots flying around the Helicarrier.

"I got it. Create a heat seal. I could... I could supercharge the spire from below." Tony said. "Running numbers." Friday told him as a lifeboat was damaged. Tony spotted it and went to help them. "A heal seal could work with enough power." Friday told him. "Thor, I got a plan." Tony said. "We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Thor insisted. "Rhodey, Get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony said to him. "On it." James said. "Avengers, Time to work for a living." Tony spoke and as he said that, they all headed towards the core. "Are you good?" Pietro asked his sister and she nodded saying "yeah."

"Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini." Tony said. "Relax, shellhead. Not all of us can fly." Natasha replied as she made her way through driving a truck, taking down robots along the way. Making it, she hoped off and met up with the others. "What's the drill?" She asked standing next to Tony. "This is the drill." Tony replied pointed towards the core. "If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Hulk smashed some robots as he made his way over. Ultron then appeared a few feet away as Thor decided to yell out. "Is that the best you can do?" Ultron lifted his hand up in the air as all of the robots arrived. When Steve saw he told Thor. "You had to ask."

"This is the best I can do." Ultron said as he gestured towards all of the robots around him. "This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron asked them. That's when footsteps were heard along with a voice. "You know, you talk too much and it pains my ears to even hear it." The Avengers looked to their right to see if they can see who it was talking. "I don't know what you think you're going to get out of all of this towards the end," the voice started to say as you were revealed wearing the same battle uniform when you were with Tony. Your head towards the right had blood dripping but the wound was sealed as some of the blood covered a bit of your face as well. You were pissed off.