𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

The place Shinsou wanted to be was in the horrid nightclub, the smell of liquor and depression filled his senses

The place Shinsou wanted to be was in the horrid nightclub, the smell of liquor and depression filled his senses. But he had no other way of getting to the yellow haired male than to meet him in a crowded place, a place that made the lilac haired male feel uncomfortable. He was a natural introvert, he hated being in crowded places, which Kaminari knew. Hitoshi brought the cigarette to his lips, taking a drag to try and clear the liquor from his senses. He spoke as he blew the smoke out, "Why did you tell him?" he asked, the anger in him was clawing at him, wanting to be freed, but he knew that's what Kaminari wanted, he wanted  the old Shinsou to come out, but that wasn't him anymore. 

He didn't know why, but when he was with Kaminari, he was a completely different person, he was angered easily, he made killing people seem effortless, as if it was just another day. He hated it. When he grew up, he never wanted to live the life he was given. He remembered telling his mother how he wanted to be a hero, it made his mother proud, but when she passed away, Kaminari was there to help build him back up, but not help him become the person he wanted to be. He used his broken heart to follow in his father's footsteps, and lead the dragon clan once his father retired, which he sadly did. It's crazy how someone could influence your life. How they could manipulate you into becoming something you're not, just to gain a power they didn't deserve. That's why he ended it with Kaminari, he hated his cold heart, and how he used him to get his dirty deeds done. 

"Hito, you know he's too good for you," he chuckled, his legs were crossed, a glass of gin in his hand, swirling it around. "You belong with me, doll and you know it." he took a sip, "You can't erase you who are Hitoshi, this was the life you were meant to live, there's no changing fate." he grinned, sending a wink his way. Hitoshi scoffed, leaning forward and crushing the barely burnt stick. He stood up, "That's where you're wrong, Kami." he said, raising his hands in defense, so the blond doesn't shock him. 

"I'm turning myself in."

It's been a week since Izuku's seen Hitoshi, and he couldn't lie, it was hard not seeing him. But, Izuku had to continue with his life, college wasn't going to pause just because his heart was broken, so to pass the time between school and work, he started to go to the gym with his friend Uraraka, who was currently walking the treadmill with him, talking about how her and Tsu were now engaged. Just what he wanted to hear.  

"So, I was thinking about having our wedding at the Chapel on the Water, I mean, have you seen it?! It's beautiful!" She gushed, her hands going to her cheeks, squishing her cheeks. "Ah, Deku, can you be my maid of honor?!" She looked at him, receiving a weird look from Izuku. 

"But, I'm a guy-"

"for a lesbian  wedding! C'mon you twink!" he said, pouting her lip out. Izuku gave her a playful glare, "C'mon Deku! I'd do it for you!" 

 Izuku let out a playful huff, "Fine, but I'm not wearing a dress."  he stated, pressing the stop button on the treadmill. He earned a playful sneer from the smaller girl, "You wouldn't look good in peach anyways." 

They both laughed together, until her phone buzzed, "Oh, hey Deku, I'm getting called into work, text me the next time you want to hang out!" She said, grabbing her bag and quickly dashing out of the gym. Izuku huffed, grabbing his bag as well, guess that's my que to leave.  He thought, making his exit as well. Sometimes, he wished that he went straight into the hero industry, it wasn't too late, but he at least wanted to finish the winter semester.  He knew Nighteye's agency would always take him in as a sidekick. 

His thoughts distracted him the whole way home, he didn't even realize he was there until he pulled his keys out his pocket, inserting it into the doorknob. When he entered, his mother was sitting at the kitchen table, a box beside her as she read a magazine. 

"Oh, Izuku, did you order a package?" His eyebrows furrowed, walking up to her.

"No, why?" he asked, looking at the small box she pushed towards him. He nervously bit his lip, using his key to break the tape seal and slowly opened it. INside there was a red box, a white ribbon tied around it. When he opened it, there was a polaroid picture inside, making his eyes water.

There he was, Hitoshi, tied to a chair, blood coming out of the corner of his mouth, as well as his nose. His left eye was swollen shut, and a rag was in his mouth. He was glaring at the camera. On the back of the picture, there was a note in purple ink. 

𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂, 𝒹𝑜𝓁𝓁.