Disclaimer

this book contains the following:

• age-gap romance
• mature language
• mature violence
• drug usage
• eating disorder
• rape/assault
• physical/emotional abuse
light themes of DDLG

first and foremost, i will not be putting trigger warnings at the start of my chapters because it does take away the effect of the writing. please do keep in mind these sensitive topics and go in forewarned.

i'm going to make it explicit right now: if i see hate on this book, i'll block you. i've learnt over the years that no matter how many arguments i get into with trolls and haters, they don't learn so if this is directed at you, get ready to be blocked and reported because i'm sick of it.

i'm also going to say that the female protagonist is based off me. in all my books, a little bit of my personality goes into my character's creation but this one will be a little different. she's the softer side, the innocent side to me and who i aspire to hold onto. i struggle with my identity sometimes as i try to be someone i'm not to please people when really, i just want to be this character. she's all I want to be. not necessarily weak or shy but kind and sensitive and sweet.

and there's also the androphobia side. i'm not entirely sure because this has been a recent theory of mine but i'm contemplating whether i have it or not. although this phobia isn't as severe for me as it is for the main character, i've realised that i do fear men. not because they've done anything to me like assault or abuse me, but because i've grown up in an environment away from boys. the main character's backstory is basically my own.

so if you guys insult her or some of the decisions she makes, i may be offended so please be considerate of how you word things. many of the situations or characters will be based off of people in my life to make it as real as possible for me. my ultimate goal is to make myself happy, even though i do care about your opinions, but if the story starts taking a turn you don't like, i don't leave any doors closed here. the exit is always open.

finally, do not copy my work. i'm grateful that this has only happened to me once and someone gave me notice almost straight away so if you do see anyone using the same idea as me or using the same plot, please let me know. and if any of you guys try to copy any of my work, i will seriously tear out your ovaries and shred them (you already know what will happen to you if you're a guy).

i don't think there's much more to be said but i hope you guys don't think i'm a mean person from this. i really want you all to enjoy reading this book just as much as i enjoy writing it. feel free to comment some of your own plot or character ideas if you wish. this is a safe space for all and any ideas are welcome!

- Fudge x