⋆ ཾ༵༵༅ 17 ~ Recruits

Stark arrived at the new compound that was made specifically for the Avengers to gather, stay, train, etc. As he was pulling up, the quinjet could be seen in the distance, landing on a nearby platform. The vehicle Stark had happened to be driving was an orange Audi.

New Avengers Facility
Upstate New York

Distant conversations were taking placing as Hill was walking alongside Dr Helen Cho; discussing some matters on what needed to be done. Dr. Selvig was also shown walking with a few researchers as he motioned for one of them to place some files on a nearby desk.

As the place was buzzing with people working and getting things done, Natasha stood alone in an area that was vacant. The same area where it had a great view of the outside front field. A ding noise alerted her as she pulled out her Samsung and took a look at the new message. It was from Laura, and it was a 20 second video of the newborn that wore a shirt reading Nathaniel Pietro Barton.

"Look! Say hi to Auntie Nat!" Laura could be heard speaking in the clip. The motion made the former assassin smile before she called him fat. Placing her phone away after watching the video, Fury's voice spoke up.

"One of our tech boys flagged this. Splashed down in the Banda Sea. Could be the Quinjet. But with Stark's stealth tech, we still can't track the damn thing." He told her as he revealed the information on a tablet.

"Right." She replied with a small nod.

"Probably jumped out and swam to Fiji. He'll send a postcard." He attempted on reassuring her before walking off a few steps.

"Wish you were here.." she started to say which caused him to stop and turn around. "You sent me to recruit him way back when. Did you know then what was gonna happen?"

He walked back up to her the same amount to steps he had taken away. "You never know. You hope for the best, then make do with what you get. I got a great team."

"Nothing lasts forever."

"Trouble, Ms Romanoff. No matter who wins or loses, trouble still comes around." He finished before walking off this time.

"Are you sure you don't want to accompany me on Asgard? You know my people would love to see you again." Thor spoke.

"And as much as I would love to, my home is here. My duty to protect the people while you're gone, is here. Can't leave them defenseless." You replied with a small smile.

"They aren't defenseless. The Avengers are here. Besides, they have new recruits. The new witch mortal and fast mortal."

"Thor, you know what I mean." You said and he nodded.

"You need to go back. Find the stone. The weapon." He mentioned, reading the look on your face and you nodded.

"I need to know if it's true. If it is, it's nearly the one thing that can kill me. The other will take my power, and I cannot allow that to fall into the hands of a mad man."

Thor nodded in full understanding. "I know the right man for the job. Well, he may be willing to help."

"You aren't referring to Stark are you.."

"No. The captain."

"But he has recruits to train. To get them prepared for what is to come."

"Ah, yes. And unfortunately, you know what is to come."

"Thor, my powers have limits. Seeing the future has an extreme limit. I can only see a few years; two max. And, it takes a lot of my power so I don't use it frequently; only when needed."