pre-lude

AU in which Harry Styles is a worn-out world-famous Alpha rockstar topping charts all over the world and Louis Tomlinson is the frustrated precious, innocent, and modest Omega Prince of Wales that everybody is in love with.

The two meet in one of the after party of the final show of the Alpha's tour and the two can't deny the instant sparks that fly between them.

Even if they tried.

In the midst of their worlds that are anything but alike, the two undergo a series of spontaneous secret rendezvous and little white lies in order to make it.

But with Louis' parents continuously pressuring the young Omega to settle down, the two face more problems than what they've originally anticipated.

. . .

This installment includes themes and scenes surrounding the following:

- Smut

- ABO DYNAMICS (That also means MPreg)

- Louis wearing "feminine" clothing such as dresses, skirts, crop tops, heels, etc.

- Drugs and Alcohol

- Strong Language

- RockstarHarry! And PrinceLouis! HOT SHIT.

DISCLAIMER:
I try as much as possible to learn about how the royal family dynamics work — but along the way I make it up as well. All of this is purely fiction and does not reflect real life, so kindly take the flow of the plot line of my work lightly.

. . .

Hello, angels! If you don't know me, hi! I'm harryinlove and this is a new book idea I've had in mind :")

I know I've made a fic about Prince Louis but I just had a dream about Rockstar Harry x Prince Louis .... how bow dat :>

I haven't started that one either yikes ^ but hopefully this will be in the works at a faster pace! :P

I'm just here to have fun writing hehe <3 I hope you all enjoy!

This would probably be around 15-25 chapters only! Hehe a little short :")