Meeting her friends

Y/n POV

„I don't know, Haiz", I mumbled quietly. "Come on, they will love you", the brunette reassured me. Hailee was trying to get me to meet her friends aka the famous squad. I was super nervous because I knew how much they meant to her and vice versa. After some convincing and a lot of kisses and puppy dog eyes I caved. So here we were in front of Taylor Swifts house or mansion or however someone should describe this palace. I was shaking. The door opened and loud squeals were heard. "Hey you must be Y/n. I'm Taylor. Nice to meet you finally in person. Hailee talks 24/7 about you. I feel like I know you already", the blonde told me and I saw out the corner of my eyes Hailee blushing. "N-Nice to meet you,too", I said. She lead us to a living room that was as big as my whole apartment. "Lil Haiz", someone yelled and I saw Selena Gomez hugging my girlfriend. I knew they were friends but it still felt so surreal. "Hey Y/n", the Texan greeted me and hugged me. "H-Hi", I managed to say. "She is much more beautiful in person, Hailee. Great choice", Selena said winking at woman next to me. "What can I say, I have a great taste and Y/n didn't get bored of me yet", Hailee answered and they chuckled. Hailee took my hand leading me outside were loud laughter was heard. "What's up, guys", Hailee said and all their heads snapped in our direction. Suddenly we were surrounded by a good ten people greeting us. "Ok, enough. Enough", Hailee yelled and they let go laughing. "Y/n that are Ed, Shawn, Camila, Gigi, Ryan, Katie, Bea, Kennedi and Pharrell", Hailee introduced me. "Hi Y/n", they greeted me. "Come grab a drink and sit", Ryan said and we sat next to them. "So Y/n, what are you doing", Pharrell asked me. I looked at him wide eyed. I was a huge fan of his music but also his writing style. "She is an intern at Republic Records", Hailee answered for me knowing damn well that she should have told me. "Oh really? What are you an intern for", Bea asked me. "Music P-Producer", I replied still looking at Pharrell. "I think someone is a little star struck", Kennedi said and everybody laughed. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. "Sorry, that I am a fan", I said. "Oh, it's alright. We have been there before", Katie said. "So do you like it", Pharrell asked me putting his hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch her Phil or she will pass out", Hailee warned him. He took his hand back rather quickly with a panicking look on his face. "I'm fine", I reassured him and everybody laughed.
"See, I told you they will like you", Hailee whispered in my ear. I smiled at the beauty. "Thanks for allowing me to meet them", I told her. She gave me a quick peck. "Hey, no PDA.  Some of us are still single and lonely", Kennedi yelled. Hailee just flipped her off and brought her lips to mine again. I giggled in the kiss.
We talked and laughed and it was so much fun. After all they are just human beings.