▪️44

Was she wrong tho 💅🏼Lmaoooo I'm praising myself way too much

Lmaoooo I'm praising myself way too much

And if y'all weren't a fan of the kissy kissy then like idk what to say to you sis
My guy is nearly 18
In two months

:)

The evening had approached and the two were downstairs, helping with last minute decorations

"My Nana and grandad are coming over." She informed him, eyes glancing at the boy who wore the matching pajamas, holding up the banner for her Dad to stick up.

"Oh, wait! I'll be back."

Haewon rushed upstairs to her room, quickly rummaging through her drawers before pulling out a wrapped up box and hiding it behind her back as she walked back downstairs, placing it under the tree before he noticed.

Haewon's parents began tidying up the last few touches and Haewon pulled Jisung to the living room, sitting at the sofa.
Minsun and Jin were cuddling on the other sofa, engrossed in a movie and not long after her parents joined.

"We usually watch a movie on Christmas Eve." She whispered as the movie began and Jisung nodded, feeling her head rest against his shoulder.

Jisung grabbed the blanket next to him, draping it over them and he felt Haewon shift next to him, trying to get into a comfy position.

He wasn't really focusing on the movie, glancing down at her at the way her eyes were big as she stared at the screen- sweater paws at her face as she watched intently.

Jisung couldn't help but smile at her, unaware of her Mother who was secretly taking pictures, happy that her daughter had found the one for her.

Through the movie, Haewon's fingers found Jisung's, knitting them together with hers as a habit she picked up and somewhere during the evening, they had both fallen asleep on the sofa- knocked out.

Minsun and Jin too, his head in her lap as she snored away, Sorin chuckled at her babies and their Soulmates, patting Hangyul on the knee before walking over to Minsun to shake her awake.

"You should head upstairs." Sorin whispered and Minsun groaned before pushing Jin off her and dragging herself upstairs- the boy jolted awake and followed her.

Switching the TV off, Hangyul glanced down at Haewon who was practically resting on Jisung's chest, his arm around her and their hands intertwined.
"They remind me of us." Sorin mumbled, smiling at the two.

"The family really does feel complete." He said, tapping Jisung on the shoulder as Sorin began walking towards the stairs.
Jisung stirred slightly and his eyes opened not long after.
"Huh?" He mumbled out, disoriented and Haewon's Dad patted his shoulder.

"You guys should sleep upstairs, it's late." He said before walking off upstairs, leaving the two alone.
Jisung's eyes fell to the clock, it being almost half 1 in the morning and he sighed, looking down at the girl who was knocked out asleep.

With a yawn, he removed the blanket and Carefully layed her down on the sofa before standing up and stretching his muscles.
Running a hand through his hair, he rubbed his eyes and leant back down.

Jisung's fingers lightly brushed the hair out of her face, about of place his hands under her and pick her up when she stirred.
"We should go to bed." He whispered and Haewon- eyes still closed- sat up on the sofa and held her arms out like a baby would.

Jisung rolled his eyes at her cute sleepiness and sighed before letting her arms hook around his neck and he lifted her up with ease, her legs locking around his waist as his hand rested under her thighs to keep her up.

Haewon sighed contently and nuzzled her face into his neck, placing a loving kiss on the warm skin before drifting off into a sleep.

"You're such a baby." He muttered, as he flicked off the lights and began walking up the stairs with the girl in his arms.

Reaching the room, he leant over the bed, placing her down as he hovered over her.
Once she was fully off of him, he stood back up, putting the covers over her and plugging in her tossed phone into charge before grabbing his own phone and flicking through the notifications.

He texted a quick reply to the groupchat and turned his phone off, dragging his feet to the other side of the bed and sliding into the warm covers.

He rolled over on his side, draping an arm over her waist and resting his head in between her neck and shoulder as he fell asleep with Haewon in his arms.

I-

I-

Mark hunny I'm so sorry