✨Chapter 12: A Dangerous Game

Kadence stirred in her sleep as her phone went off for the tenth time that morning, interrupting the peaceful sleep she was getting in the comfortable king size bed, compliments of Taz

Kadence reluctantly sat up and rubbed the cold out of her eyes before reaching for her phone, very curious as to why it had been going off all morning.

Her eyes widened as she scrolled through the massive amount of followers request she had received on both Instagram and Twitter. While deep down Kadence knew she should've been happy about the insane amount of follower request she continued to receive, she couldn't exactly pinpoint whether it was because of her appearance in the 'Body on Me' video or the recent scandal she had been dragged into, so her happiness was very minimal.

Kadence had managed to keep her cool when she talked to Sabian about the scandal the day before, but she would be lying if she said she didn't feel a type of way when Deja sent her screenshots of her name and face plastered all over every tea page on social media. And while she truly believed that all publicity was good publicity, she didn't want homewrecker being the label she received before she even got her feet wet in the industry.

Pulling herself out of her thoughts and away from her phone, Kadence finally realized that Taz wasn't in the bed next to her like he had been all night. Usually she would have used this as the perfect time to dip out without having to explain herself, however she didn't feel the need to pull a disappearing act on Taz. Not because she liked him but because she knew last night was just sex for him as it was for her.

"Sleeping Beauty has finally awakened." Taz said walking into the room with a smile on his face and a towel wrapped secured tightly around his waist.

"Good Morning." Kadence smiled.

"A good morning indeed." Taz winked.

"And an even better night."

"Agreed, how'd you sleep?" Taz asked as he began to dress for the day.

"Honestly that was the best sleep I've gotten in a while." Kadence said.

"Glad I could be of assistance." Taz said eyeing Kadence hungrily, ready to go a few more rounds with her even though he had just gotten out of the shower and had a busy day ahead of him.

Kadence stood up in all of her naked glory and placed her hands on her hips, "You should've woken me up and we could've showered together."

"Is that right?"

"That's right but now I have to shower all alone." Kadence pretended to pout

"You know what I think I could use another shower." Taz said stripping out of his clothes.

Kadence laughed before taking off in search for the bathroom, quickly finding the huge bathroom that made hers look small and unappealing.

"Damn." Kadence admired the bathroom.