Chapter 11

I looked up from her lips and met her deep green eyes. She was kneeling in front of me, smiling in the most likeable manner I ever got to see on her face. Reagan brought her hand up to my cheek, softly grazing her nails along my neck. A shiver went through my body that moment.

She left me breathless and didn't even do something yet.
"...you don't know how long I've been wanting to do this."

I tried to respond, but my brain didn't connect with my lips, so my words were not spoken out loud. If this is what it's like to fall in love I would never want to leave this feeling behind.

"What...?" I let out, it was nothing more but the try of mine to get words out. I was a whisper as her thump caressed my lower lip. We never left each other's eyes. She smiled and got even closer.

"Continue what we started some days earlier." I blushed when I slowly got pushed back so that I softly hit the wall.
"Revenge for me throwing you against the door?" I chuckled and looked up to her.

"Shut up and just kiss me already." Reagan growled, but I didn't even get to do so since she was quicker than me.

Her lips met mine and I felt like heaven broke down upon me. I felt how my body relaxed under her soft touch while my hands were up on her neck, pulling her even closer than before.

We moved in synch against each other holding back what would make us any louder. I parted my lips, letting her explore my mouth just as much as she let me do the same to her. A short moan escaped me and I felt how she smiled against my lips.

Reagan's hand slowly went under my hoodie, pulling it slightly upwards. My fingers were deeply buried in her thick, brown hair, pulling it a bit when she broke the kiss and wandered down to my neck, sucking and biting my sweet spot softly, finding it after some moments.

Everything happened so fast that I let out another surprised but loud moan. I was blushing a bit when Reagan had to catch her breath for a moment, licking her lips.

"Moan for me." She grinned but I did it just as much. Before she could start with her game again, I brought my lips close to her ear. Humming softly and giving her just what she wanted. I felt how she tightened her arms around me while hearing me moan into her ear.

"How about a change of perspective?" I whispered amused and grabbed her hips with a gentle touch and turned us around so that I sat on her stomach while her head got pushed down on the pillow. I placed my lips on top of hers again, but only for a couple of seconds because I was busy moving her shirt out of the way.

Reagan let me pull it off and over her head, exposing her athletic body and a cute lace bra. I raised an eyebrow at her and chuckled. My fingers run all over her body, giving her goosebumps and making her shiver, I could do that the whole day.

I kissed down her neck leaving a smaller hickey on the way, before I came closer to her collarbones where I found what I wanted.. She tensed a bit when I blew cold air on her sensitive skin. I started to kiss her skin, slowly biting it and sucking till a big dark purple mark appeared.

Reagan was squirming a bit, biting her lip and trying to hold back what I wanted to hear. It didn't work for to long though and I was rewarded with the hottest sound I ever got to listen to.

Reagan slowly took of my hoodie and threw it somewhere into the room. I felt how her eyes were all over my body, landing on my face again.

My legs almost gave in when Reagan pulled me into another one of her intoxicating kisses. It was so soft this time, almost shy. She tasted like peppermint and vanilla. Her favourite chap stick, I knew that by now.