Alpha Problems-9

Chapter 9
Ryder's POV
Monday

It had been a few hours after leaving Layla's house and I can't get it out of my head.

It was small even though it had two floors but the white paint around it was fading and in her home there were no pictures no evidence that a family lived there.

It got me wondering more about her past and my want to learn more about her is growing.

But I can't keep thinking of this when my pack is have a rogue problem. We had a meeting a few days ago with Jace and Luke and we all agreed that I should call Jaxson the Alpha King to seek for help.

So that is what I think I am going to do even though it is running on 9 o'clock I know he would probably still be working like me.

Me and Jaxson are close friends. We used to hangout when ever we were little so I know he will be willing to help me.

I pick up my phone and with a few taps I am calling him.

"Hello this is Jaxson." He answers.

"Hello King Jaxson. It is Alpha Ryder."

"Oh Alpha Ryder. It is great to hear from you are you in town or something." He ask probably thinking I am calling to hangout.

"Or something. My pack is have issues with rouges. None have attacked us but my patrols have spotted groups of 4 to 5 rouges on the line separating free land and my territory." I explain to him.

"Do you think they are planning an attack." He ask concerned.

"I don't know. That why I called you to see if you have dealt with something like this before."

"I have a long time ago. But that was on a smaller pack and the alpha had just found his mate." He tells me making me worried.

"Why was him finding his mate so important." I ask hoping it was a coincidence.

"His mate was a very powerful wolf. Well she wasn't even a wolf she was a fox. A fox spirit. There is only one in existent right now. And we know nothing about them." He says and I can feel myself relived.

But then I remember the fox that Jace and Luke claimed they saw.

"I thing my beta and third saw this fox. But why would it come to my land." I ask as the doors to my office slam open.

In walked my beta, third, and two of my warriors.

"What is going on haven't you heard of knocking. I am on the phone with Alpha king Jaxson." I yell at them.

"Good he might want to hear this." Luke said turning to the two warriors who look scared out of there minds.

"A-alph-pha." Jack one of the two warriors tried to speak.

"What is it." I yell putting Jaxson on speaker for him to hear as well.

"W-we were on pa-patrol and we s-saw a huge... F-f-fox!" Sam finishes for me.

"What happened. What did he do." Jaxson said with a strong voice.

"No no. She. The fox is a she." Jack said quickly.

"She got mad at us when we said he." Sam said.

"What do you mean she got mad at you." I ask.

"She tackled us to the ground and growled in our face every time we said he instead of she." Sam said finishing he explanation.

"And you didn't think to fight back." I said dumbfounded.

"NO. You shouldn't fight back. She is a lot stronger then you. She equals the power of the strongest alpha. She can't defeat me but she can beat you all." Jaxson tell us.

"It wouldn't have mattered anyway our wolf wouldn't let us fight her." Jack says

"What do you mean wouldn't let you fight back." Jace said. I had almost forgotten they were even in the room.

"When she jumped up on us they just whimpered like they would to Alpha." Sam explained.

"Let me speak to your wolves." I commanded.

They nodded there head and looked down as there wolfs came forward taking control. Once they looked up to I started my questioning.

"Do you remember the fox." I ask starting to make sure the warriors were telling the truth. Cause a wolf can't lie to their alpha. Especially the Alpha king.

"Yes Alpha Ryder." They both said.

"Did she attack you." Jaxson asked.

"She knocked us to the grown and bared her teeth, but nothing more Alpha king." Jack's wolf Roman says.

"Why do you not wish to fight her." Luke asks. Luke has always been the cool and collected burning investigations.

"I don't know." Sam's wolf Chase says "It felt wrong to fight her. Like she was good."

Luke and Jace looked at me to see if I had any answer to what that meant. But ever answer I had didn't make any sense.

"It sounds to me that you have the fox spirit. Which could be really good if she thinks you are good." Jaxson says.

"So we just have to catch her and send her away and then the rouges will leave as well." I say just wanting the rouges to leave.

"I don't know Alpha Ryder. The fox spirit doesn't come onto peoples lands for no reason. I would wait and figure out her intentions are before sending her away." Jaxson says. And what the Alpha King says goes so I guess that is the plan.

"Ok Alpha King. We will talk to her and work out a plan. Hopefully one that involves the rouges to leave without confrontation." I say beginning to hang up the phone with him.

"Goodbye Alpha Ryder. Good luck with your fox." He says and we both hang up.

Author's notes:

We have now met the Alpha King Jaxson. He might return in future chapters if I keep on this idea that he is smart and wise. But who knows. I could come up with something that works better.

Wish me good health cause I am sick and it isn't fun.

Bye bye