Ch.15 The argument

~Y/n pov ~

Mrs Kaspbrak grabbed Eddie's arm and pulled him away from us, " You. You did this!" She pointed an accusing finger at us.

"You know how delicate he is." She stormed towards her car.

"W-we were a-a-attacked Mrs K" Bill started.

Mrs Kaspbrak cut him off , "No! don't!"

She pushed Eddie into the car as he looked at us guiltily.

"Don't try and blame anyone else!" She fumbled with her keys before dropping them.

Beverly bent down to grab them , " Let me help."

Mrs Kaspbrak slapped her hand away, "Get back!" Then she got up in her face, "Oh I've heard of you Miss Marsh, and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son."

Bill tried to protest again but Mrs Kaspbrak cut him off, " No! You are all monsters , all of you!And Eddie is done with you. Do you hear? Done!" With that she got in her car, slammed the door and rode off.

We all stood there in silence , watching the car ride off.

Bill turned to us, " I-I saw the W-well. We know where it is a-and next t-time we'll be better pr-prepared."

"No!" Stanley yelled, "No next time Bill. Your insane."

Beverly looked at us, "Why? We all know no one else is going to do anything."

"Eddie was nearly killed!" Richie protested.

"And look at this motherfucker," I pointed to Ben, "He's leaking hamburger helper!"

"We can't pretend it's gonna go away." Beverly countered, "Ben you said it yourself, it comes back every 27 years."

"Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here!" Ben replied, "I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too."

"Because I want to run towards something," Beverly sighed , "Not away!"

"I'm sorry but who invited Molly fucking Ringwald into the group?" I exclaimed.

Bev glared at me and flipped me off, but Richie glared back protectively and pulled me into his side .

"Let's face the facts," Richie told us, " Real World. Georgie is dead. Stop trying to get us killed too."

"Georgie's not dead." Bill yelled as they got in each others faces.

"You couldn't save him, but you can still save yourself." Richie told him, starting to get emotional again.

Bill started crying , " No take it back. Y-you're scared , w-we all are but take it back!"

Bill shoved Richie and Richie broke down in my arms , I handed him to Stanley as he nodded in response knowing what I was going to do."

"What the fuck man? I'm sorry but it's the truth. This shit is crazy and we're all going to be killed!" I yelled at Bill, shoving him hard, as he tumbled to the ground.

"Y/n!" Bev yelled as I glared at her.

Bill stood back up trying to hit me, as I punched him square in the nose , "You're fucking crazy!"

His nose started bleeding, as he scoffed at me,
"The only reason I let you stick around was because Richie liked you. I hate you! We all do!"

I back away , tearing up slightly, "that's not true..." I muttered to myself.

"What the fuck man?" My voice cracked, at this point everyone was silent staring at Bill in shock, I dashed off grabbing my bike and cycling home without lucking back.

~*~

~Richie's pov~

"That's so fucking messed up man, get out of my sight." I ran off after y/n but not after hearing Stan yelling about it not being true.

I hopped on my bike and pedalled to y/n's .

All she wanted to do was stick up for me, while I was scared and being a fucking cry baby. And now look what happened .

Bill was so uncalled for, I just hope y/n is ok.

~*~

_____________________________________
639 words

A/n 💔