007.

Jayla POV
2 weeks later

Its been 2 weeks since I've been at Mama Taylor's, two weeks since I got a new job, and 2 weeks since I've seen Sincere.

Yes, I got a new job. I got tired of busting every table by myself so I confronted Ayanna and Samiyah about it. I started yelling and tripping about it, then I quit.

* Flashback to 2 weeks ago*

I served and busted every table that came through this door since I clocked in, and that was 3 hours ago.
"I don't get paid enough for this shit." I mumbled as I took 3 trays of drinks out to the lobby.
I looked at Ayanna and Samiyah in the kitchen sitting down laughing on their phones and I got heated.

"Are y'all gonna sit around all day and not do shit? Why aren't y'all doing anything." They snapped their heads towards me like that was supposed to put fear in my heart.
"You ain't finna come in here checking us like we owe you something. Get the fuck on." Samiyah said and waved me off.

"Nah cause I'm sick of this shit. I come in here 5 days a week and do all the work in this bitch with no help. Y'all need to get off y'all ass and put in some fucking work just like me. I don't paid enough for this shit." I said fed up.

"Girl we can have you fired right now. Don't play. Go back to bussing them tables like a good girl." Ayanna spoke up.

"Don't say shit to me opp ass bitch. And I don't give a fuck about getting fired. Like I said, I put in all the work in this bitch so if I'm fired consider this diner as good as gone. Y'all ain't gone get up off y'all ass and work and Jenna ain't gone find a harder worker than me. I keep the customers coming in this bitch! So gone head, fire me and see how this bitch runs to the ground." I dared them.

"Auntieee!" Samiyah called out and I had to do a double take.
"Auntie? That's why you always get treated like royalty around here? This shit is sad." I said and chuckled bitterly.

"What girl? What's going on in here? Why you not out there working Jayla?" She said looking right passed them at me.

"This is exactly the shit I'm talking about. I come here 5 days a week and work my ass off for this funky ass job for what? I get treated like shit around here and I'm the only one working. This ain't the fucking Cinderella story. I fucking quit! I done had it up to the roof with y'all and I ain't finna sit around and take it no more. Have fun tryna keep this bitch up and running. Fuck all y'all." I said pissed off. I threw all the drinks I had in my hand on the floor and shot them the bird. I walked out to the front where the lobby was full with people and I just laughed and walked out.

* End of Flashback *

I tried reaching out to Sin twice before I seen he was just ignoring it. I have no idea what I did for him to ignore me but I'm not finna sit and mope about it. Yeah I somewhat liked him but I refused to stress myself over no nigga, especially one I just met.

I work at footlocker now, and I'm happy with the job. Even tho I don't get tips like at the diner, the pay is still good and my co-workers are funny. That's where I'm at right now.
"Jayla please tell him I look better than him. He is ugly as hell just gassing his self." Darius said.
"Jayla please tell him to hop of my fucking nuts and stop being a hater." Darrion said.

I met Darius my first day here, he was the one to show me the ropes around here. Then I met Darrion who is his twin brother and we've been friends ever since.
Also, Darius and Darrion are gay. I learned the hard way when I asked to use Darius's phone and I seen him and another man naked on his homescreen. I was scarred for a few days. I don't have a problem with gay people at all though. They make the best friends.