008

just a quick psa if you listen to bea miller pls be my friend i need more friends in her fandom
also if you like super cool edits go follow my instagram it's sunsetsinouterspacee i've made some five and aidan editsss thanks
okay moving on to the story
——

Five looked out of the window of the van, taking in his surroundings, but also keeping an eye on the lab. His arms rest around (Y/N)'s waist as she slept, light snores left her mouth as she rested comfortably against Five's chest.

Then suddenly, she was gone. Five looked down, confused. He stepped out of the van, and he was back there. Back in the smoke covered, ash invaded air that surrounded him in the post apocalyptic world he was forced to live in.

"No!" He exclaimed, looking around, "(Y/N)!"

He looked around frantically, searching for any signs that (Y/N) was still there. When he didn't see her, he panicked.

"(Y/N)!" He screamed again, only to be met with silence.

"Five," He herd Luther's voice call. He ignored it, and continued his search for (Y/N).

"(Y/N), PLEASE!" Five screamed. Then Luther's voice got louder.

"FIVE!"

And suddenly, he was back in the van, his arms still rested around (Y/N)'s small frame. She had jerked awake at the knocking sound.

"What are you—" Luther started, trying to get into the van. He struggled due to his size, however. (Y/N) rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Oh, my..." Luther grunted, finally managing to get into the van. (Y/N) lifted her head from Five's chest and looked at her brother quizzically.

"You okay?" Luther asked.

"You shouldn't be... How did you find me?" Five asked.

"Um..." Luther trailed off. Suddenly, (Y/N) heard the voice of her probably very not sober brother.

"Hey, baby," Klaus said while holding Delores. Luther, Five, and (Y/N) all looked at him, "Hey, a little privacy guys, we're really hitting it off back here.

"OW!" Klaus exclaimed as he started throwing things at Klaus.

"Get out! You can't be here!" Five yelled, "We're in the middle of something."

"Yeah, because cuddling in a shady van is so time consuming," Klaus sassed.

"This is not what I wanted to wake up to," (Y/N) sighed, "Anyway, any luck finding your one-eyed man?"

"No!" Five whispered harshly.

"What's he talkin' about?" Luther asked.

"Does it matter? It's Klaus," Five dismissed.

"What do you want, Luther?" (Y/N) asked, growing impatient.

"Um...," Luther started, "So, Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death. I owe you an apology, (Y/N)."

"Damn right you do!" (Y/N) exclaimed, "Do you know how hard it is to have your own brother — adopted brother — accuse you of murder?!"

"No, but I do suppose it wouldn't feel too good," Luther said, "Look, I'm really sorry."

"I forgive you, but I'm not forgetting just yet," (Y/N) said, "You have a shit ton of making up to do."

"I know, but I need you guys to come back to the academy, all right? It's important," Luther said.

"It's important. You have no concept of what's important," Five said.

"Hey!" Klaus exclaimed, "Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding? It was painful."