School Bus GP

Lena is a Soccer coach, on a bus ride for her team which was going against Kara's team.

"Hi, can I sit here?" Kara says.

"Sure," Lena says as she looks at the beauty in front of her.

They were sitting at the back of the bus with no one along with the back seat. Tears started streaming down Karas's face because she had broken up with her boyfriend Mike (Mon-el).

"Hey, what's your name?" Lena said concerned.

"K-kara" Kara said not looking at Lena.

"Well Kara my name is Lena and I can see that something's wrong," Lena said leaning into Kara.

"Kara come sit on my lap," Lena said in a caring tone.

Kara stood up and sat on Lena's lap facing the window. Hugging Lena's side.

"Thank y-you" Kara Said sobbing into Lena's chest.

Lena wrapped her arms around Kara's back hugging her and rubbing Kara's back until she calmed down.

"What's wrong Kara?" Lena said looking down at the hurt woman in her lap.

"I-I broke up with m-my boyfriend" Kara choked out bursting into tears and hugging Lena tighter.

"Hey it's okay I'm right here," Lena said whispering it in Kara's ear.

Kara moves her head into the nook of Lena's neck, her lips on Lena and her breath on Lena's collar bone.

Lena's mind- Oh this poor girl, she just broke up with her boyfriend. That guy is really dumb to let Kara leave she is beautiful.

It was torture to have Kara's lips on Lena's neck, but at last, she was falling asleep.

An hour later Kara woke up and realized where she was and who she was on. A wave of relief washed over Kara and Lena.

"I'm sorry" Kara mumbled before pulling away from Lena.

"Hey it's okay," Lena said pulling Kara back into her arms.

Karas's lips went straight into Lena's neck causing Lena to bit her lip to stop the moan from escaping her lips.

Kara heard Lena's little moan, despite Lena's best efforts her arousal was clear. Kara decided to tease Lena by sucking on her neck, causing Lena to grip Karas back as she arched.

"Can I kiss you?" Kara asked pulling away to look at Lena.

Lena responded by pulling Karas lips onto her own. They were the softest lips Kara had ever kissed, as Kara kissed Lena she removed her self from Lena's lips to straddle her as well as breathe.

Kara went back to sucking Lena's neck and searching for her pulse point. Kara found her pulse point and nipped her neck licking the pulse point.

Kara moved up to Lena's lips kissing her and moving her hands through Lena's raven hair.

Lena's tongue touched the bottom of Kara's lip asking for entrance which Kara quickly gave her access to. They explored each other's mouths whilst fighting for dominance.

Pulling away to breathe Kara noticed the heat between her legs getting more intense. Kara started to grind on Lena's lap and after a couple of minutes, she felt Lena become hard under heath her.

"Do you like that?" Kara said moving her hands to Lena's breast fondling them.
"Oh god yes I do," Lena said to Kara with lust in her eyes.

Kara undid Lena's pants and pulled her undies off. Lena looked into Karas bright blue eyes as Kara pulled out her giant 7-inch cock.

Kara looked at Lena and Lena nodded giving her the confirmation she needed. Kara got on her knees in front of Lena and started to use both hands to stroke Lenas cock.

Looking at Lena Kara put Lena's tip into her mouth causing Lena to grip Kara's head gently and bite her lip.

"Fuck your so big Lena!" Kara Said as she started pushing the cock deeper into her mouth.

"Kara," Lena said throwing her head back in pleasure.

Suddenly the bus went over a bump in the road making Lena go deeper into Kara's mouth.

"Are you okay Kara?" Lena said concerned for Kara's throat

"Don't worry I don't have a gag reflex" Kara said with a wicked smile on her face.

Kara pushed Lena's full length into her throat and started a steady rhythm. Kara was gripping onto Lena's thighs as she deepthroated.

"Fuck" Lena said as she stared at Kara in disbelief.

Kara looked directly into Lena's emerald eyes whilst deep throating her.

Kara's throat tightened around Lena's shaft causing Lena to twitch. Kara wrapped her tongue around Lena's tip licking her slit and using her hands to spread the saliva all over her shaft.

Lena looked at her in amazement and lust. Kara stopped licking Lena and pulled away, pulling Lena into a passionate kiss.

"Are you ready?" Kara said.

"Yes I'm ready for you," Lena said watching Kara.

Kara stood up and adjusted herself over Lena's shaft. Lena teased Karas entrance as Kara slowly lowered her self onto Lena's shaft.

"Ah, Kara baby" Lena moaned into Lena's mouth as she started grinding on Lena's shaft.

"Your so big daddy," Kara Said as she took Lena's full length into her wet pussy.

Lena started thrusting into Karas tight pussy. As the bus went along a bumpy road it only helped push Kara down on Lena.

Kara could feel Lena twitching inside her, her body was sweating and felt very hot.

Lena was going deeper into Kara with each thrust. Kara was gripping into Lena's shoulders whilst struggling to control her breath as she built up the climax.

After a couple of minutes, she started to tighten around Lena.
"I'm gonna cum!" Lena said into Kara's shoulder so others don't hear her.
"Don't you dare pull out Lena?" Kara Said with a grin on her face

Kara sped up her body and moaned into a kiss with Lena as they came in unison.
"Wow just wow," Kara Said breathlessly as Lena's cum filled up her womb making Kara feel same inside.

Lena slowly pulled out and put her cock back in her pants as she kissed Kara turning her around.

They sat like that for the rest of the bus ride.

Once they got there Lena sat at the sideline. Watching Kara play made her excited to see talented Kara in action.

Kara won her game 6-0, to say the least, she was energised after her bus ride. Lena came to her after the game and rewarded her in her hotel for winning.

Please tell me if there are any spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have scenarios leave them in the comments.