I want one.

"Comere zoey." I cooed reaching my arms out. Zoey just learned how to walk really well and her little waddle was so adorable I just couldn't keep my composure. She walked over to me falling into my lap screaming in joy, as I tickled her little body.

"You're really great with her." Zo admired. He was laying on his side on the floor, across from us. "I love babiesss." I cheesed, making him laugh.

"How's fatherhood going?"

"It's going good." I rolled my eyes. Him and these short as answers. "You think you're better than Lavar?" I grinned slyly looking up at big baller who was sitting on the couch.

"In his dreams." He cackled. "He could never, eva, eva. Be like big baller." He yelled walking away.

It fell silent, aside from giggles of a happy Zoey in my lap as we played.

"I want one." I poked my lip out.

"MELOOOOOOO." Lonzo screamed before getting up and running around the house. "SHE SAID SHE WANT A BABY!"

-

Melo and I laid up on his bed watching a movie on Netflix. Really I was the only one watching it, Melo was too busy rubbing on my booty.

"Ugh she's so fucking stupid." I huffed, who the fuck would go looking for what made a sound in the house when you there all alone? Make it make sense!

He grabbed the remote from beside me and turned off the tv just when it was getting good. "Hey! I was watching that!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You'll be okay." He grinned placing kisses on my neck and his hands roamed my body. Our lips locked of course and as passion grew our tongues intertwined with each other's. His hands snuck their way into my panties gently caressing me giving off a pleasurable sensation. "Melo." I moaned softly into his mouth as he slipped one, than two fingers into my core.

"You said you want a baby right?" He smirked.

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗
My shits be short as hell.