Confessional Gangsta

I sat and listened to Denise's confessional for Ball In The Family, while waiting for my turn. A few months ago when they were filming the show, they had a going away barbecue for the boys. Denise thought it'd be cute to bring her raggedy as friend, and Ashley. Lamelo's fucking ex. Let's just say one thing after another happened and I had to show them all, you shouldn't fuck with a bitch from Atlanta! It was literally 3 vs 1 and I beat all their asses at the same time.

"Yeah, and she like totally just started fighting us for no reason." I heard her sniffle making me roll my eyes. This bitch was faker than the ass on cardi b. "She's lying!" I hit Melo in his arm. He was sitting next to me on his phone not even paying attention.

"But she's lucky Zoey was there because if she wasn't I would've beat her ass."

I furrowed my eyebrows feeling myself get mad about the situation all over again. I remember Zoey was out with Zo today, so all that shit she was popping off at the mouth about she could prove it right here right now. Instinctively I got up from my seat and I ran into the room.

"What's up?!" I yelled walking in front of her. "You talking about you gone beat my ass then prove it."

"This isn't bad girls club." She pushed me backwards, but I quickly retorted with a blow to her face before being picked by Melo and dragged out the room. He took me to an isolated room sitting me down.

"Damn baby, ion like her either but why you always got to be on go." He laughed.

"She be trying my gangster." I shrugged. "I know my baby gangster so that's all that matters." He smiled and snuck a kiss.

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗

This story was inspired by BGC9 the reunion when Christina was like "confessional gangsters" . I promise you she might be my fav bad girl if she had a little more time on the show 😂 anyway how y'all feel about denise?