Demon and Angel [A x N] pt. 3 {Final}

N O A H

Many months passed and so far peace. I was happier. I've never thought the sun could shine any brighter. I was in town when my anxiety kicked in hard. Something told me I had to get home. The kind women gave me a basket of bread and cheese like always and after I thanked her I head home. It was quite a walk but I never once complained but I sense a weird presence. The closer I got the heavier the atmosphere got. The moment I stepped onto our yard a sudden fire expands among the house.

"Ashton...!" I ran inside. "Ashton...!" I saw him tied up. "Noah...! Run! Get out of here!"

What?

I saw two men. No. Demons. They kicked him in the stomach, and suddenly my hair was yanked back.

Angels?!

They dragged my out of the house.

"No! Stop! Let me go!" I cried as they tied me up. I looked up they were everywhere. They all looked at me with shame and disgust. "Ashton...!" I called towards the burning house.

"Ashton...!"

I called but I was getting further and further away.

No!

Please...!

*********

They threw me in the cell harshly. "You'll be staying here for now on," he grinned. "Where's Ashton?! What did you guys do to him?!" I snapped.

"Please... let him go. I was the one in the wrong,"

"Pfftt." They laughed. "You already know what will happen when an angel and a demon get together," he said, "betrayal."

"Because of it, there's been war. War, that killed half of our population. War, that cause hatred between the immortal worlds, that is why the mortal world is unstable."

"But we won't bother the immortal realms—"

"Won't bother my ass, you'll be executed at city hall in 3 days, prepare yourself," they slammed the door shut.

Ashton...

**********

They yanked me out of my cell and lead me to city hall.

This is it.

Every angel who passed my cell, I would ask about Ashton... but of course they wouldn't like to speak to a traitor like me.

I walked out and crown cheered of death. The people of the underworld is here too. They kicked the back of my knee causing me to kneel before the ruler of upper world. They yanked my hair back to face him.

"Show the people your face. The face that betrayal the upper world, the face of shame." Everyone booed and threw whatever they could. Suddenly there was thud next to me.

"Ashton...!" I tried to lunged over but was yanked back in position by hair. Ashton saw they way I was being handle and tried to attack him but was hit in the head. "Stop...!" I cried.